POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor widdle offended you. Did the bad bad football pwayers chawenge your world view? The one that has been dictated to you by those who do your thinking for you? You must be so terribly traumatised. No one has the right to say or do anything that may have any chance, no matter how slight, of offending you. Don't they realise that the world revolves around you and owes you big time.
Hey I know, whinge and b*tch and moan and complain. Do it infernally. Never shut up until you brow beat and bore people to death.
What a bizarre rant by you especially coupled with the post you quoted it with!

What a bizarre rant by you especially coupled with the post you quoted it with!
Are you all offended? Better make 100 posts whinging about it then.
You right wing nut jobs sure are good at whinging.

Anyway. I think it was a great thing that footballers raise awareness about Aboriginal deaths in custody. Even if it infuriates you poor over sensitive wingnuts.

Are you all offended? Better make 100 posts whinging about it then.
You right wing nut jobs sure are good at whinging.

Anyway. I think it was a great thing that footballers raise awareness about Aboriginal deaths in custody. Even if it infuriates you poor over sensitive wingnuts.
You obviously have many issues - I will pray for you :hearts:

The WI test side took a knee before the test against England. They also raised fists. Michael Holding's speech was moving, articulate and educational. I recommend watching it, if you have the inclination.

I personally prefer the fist to the knee, it is combative and and a sign of pro-activity, what many marginalised communities need to be to improve themselves instead of relying on external factors they often can't control. The Carribean communities in the USA, as well as many Asian communities, and growing numbers of African Americans, are evidence of the effectiveness of this approach. Take responsibility for yourself.

Except aboriginals die in custody at a lower rate than white Australians.. So why exactly does this issue need to be discussed?
Aboriginals make up about 3% of our population yet make up 30% of our prison population. Aboriginal life expectancy is lower, they are less educated, significantly poorer etc. I mean white Australia really has done a great job at being inclusive and really putting the past behind them haven’t they? I mean we still have a huge issue with discrimination and racism in this country, and it’s got worse over the last 5 years or so.

Thanks bro :thumbsu:

My issue is that I can't help hanging sh*t on far right professional victims. You guys amuse me with all your whinging and offend. It's a weakness I know. Pray for God to give me strength.
It’s comical because right wing Australia is raising up against political correctness and the fact that black people dare stand up for themselves, the standard argument for a bigot is that ‘you can’t say or do anything anymore’ and that ‘free speech is no more’. Free speech is a good one, the biggest contravention of free speech was not allowing Aborigines to vote up until 1967.

Bigots also fail to see political correctness is simply a threshold for what is deemed inappropriate and offensive, because offence is driven towards minority groups as opposed to the white majority. Right wingers are just ‘oppressed’ because they can’t continue to be racist yet they don’t know why because they’ve never experienced it.

why would they, my son plays WAFL footy, they all reckon its a joke, but they will do it if they are asked because the squealing, whining, whinging, soy drenched left is hard to bare, better off just doing it

they would love to play just footy free from politics and this stupid crap, that's how we have always done it here
That’s just a downright, out and out lie.

why would they, my son plays WAFL footy, they all reckon its a joke, but they will do it if they are asked because the squealing, whining, whinging, soy drenched left is hard to bare, better off just doing it

they would love to play just footy free from politics and this stupid crap, that's how we have always done it here
It’s not a political issue. It’s a social one. There’s a big difference. Racism is entrenched within the fabric of social culture. It’s interesting that you see it as stupid crap, particularly when the objective is to raise awareness against racism which has basically been the MO of white Australia ever since they set foot here. It might be worth explaining to Harley Bennell that it’s stupid crap when he is abused on social media.

BTW I am left leaning of centre and I drink full cream milk, Guinness, and Glenfiddich neat. I think it’s more your RM williams inner city living cowboys that drink soy ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well tell your son to tell that to his Indigenous team mates. Full of poop you are. And if your son is telling you this then he is a part of the problem we see with casual racism. Let us know how he gets on with telling his club...

grow up, his best mate is indigenous, they just want to play footy,

you are full of poop

Of course he is. Always makes casual racism better doesn’t it?
And if you like I can organise for you and your son to catch up with some current and past Indigenous players. You can tell them all about this players not caring and why....

he never said or i for that matter doesn't care, he understands that politics are best left out of sport

the knee thing was stupid, its political

BLM is a racist org

i think one of its boards members was convicted of terrorism

tells you all

put your mask on and be quiet please

he never said or i for that matter doesn't care, he understands that politics are best left out of sport

BLM is a racist org

tells you all

BLM is a ‘racist’ organisation.

Can you please prove that a board member was convicted of terrorism?

You really don’t understand the difference between political and social do you? Anything that you don’t want or can’t talk about is political.

BLM is a ‘racist’ organisation.

Can you please prove that a board member was convicted of terrorism?

You really don’t understand the difference between political and social do you? Anything that you don’t want or can’t talk about is political.

are you kidding me right ?

common knowledge

Susan Rosenberg

FFS!

where have you been living

BLM is a racist org

tells you all

I see. It is better to be a redneck behind a keyboard than in real life.
You stay casual (and scared) behind your keyboard.
I can organise some cultural training for your sons team. You would be welcome, just leave the banjo at home.

I see. It is better to be a redneck behind a keyboard than in real life.
You stay casual (and scared) behind your keyboard.
I can organise some cultural training for your sons team. You would be welcome, just leave the banjo at home.

sounds to me like you are the redneck

sounds to me like you take shots from behind your keyboard

sounds to me like you back terrorists and racists

sounds to me like you need the cultural training

Back