POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Because just maybe the shooting of a felon on an arrest warrant disobeying police and reaching under the seat of a car indicates the "Human Trash" these idiots are trying to protect deserved to be shot ?

The next time an innocent black person of impeccable character is killed I will be the first out protesting...but it seems the cops are just taking out the trash. You idiots prepared to lose your life protesting these kind's of sub human criminals should perhaps hand over all your assets to ANTIFA or BLM to show your true support and do us all a favour or just shut up with your virtue signalling.
So, its character that defines how the police should react to you, and not actual reality of the situation? How impeccable are we talking here by the way. My sister got a shoplifting charge when she was about 13, you would be ok with the police shooting her?

i guess the police should be executing on site all those campaigners who have refused arrest and fled from mask/quarantine checkpoints.

Goodbye Karen from Bunnings. Your selfish nature will not be missed.
All these millennials who think the world should be changed to suit they're ideology need to understand this...the jack boot of oppression is just around the corner if you keep up these antics. If you think the sky should be full of unicorns and marshmallows grow instead of weeds there is a thing called reality and it will kick you to the curb (jail) if you don't become productive citizens who can follow rules of law.

Firstly. Protecting? when did Jacob do anything which threatened police to the point of 7 gunshots to the back?

Crime? when does resisting arrest= gunshot? Havent heard or seen that as punishment before. Infact what crime had he been found guilty of that day anyways?

Seeing your post on indigenous makes me believe you have some Frank and disgusting opinions. With a lack of being able to critically think of situaions. Im embarrassed you've named yourself Yeoy. Having met that man and knowing his values and beliefs. you may want to pay chief 10 bucks for a name change. Maybe ask Elliot for the cash.

I ask again. Did he have a knife? Please answer since it comletely important as it looks like was shot 7 times just resisting arrest. Would be different if he HAD a knife on him.
He had an arrest warrant on him, resisted arrest, and walked over to his car to likely grab a weapon. Cops can't afford to take chances with people like that, especially in the US. Sorry to be blunt, but this bloke was a ******* idiot and got what he deserved.

So you're advocating for obey or die laws?
I'm not advocating it, I'm telling it how it is mate. I've seen enough cop shows and videos online to know that if you resist arrest in America prepare to be hurt by either knee to the neck or bullet in the back.

The guy was being chased by Antifa/BLM members, one who tried to set him on fire with a molotov cocktail and another who charged at him with a pistol. His life was in danger and shooting dead the rioters was the only way he could survive. He deserves to be freed.
Cops haven't been present at all riots due to cuts in funding from Democrats and left wing councils, hence why he could escape without questioning initially.
I call bulldust

Keep reading
Facebook
Murdoch crap (rot your mind
For perspective
Go gaurdian
Go independent Australia
Use the time to educate yourself then others
Zealots both side simply won't ever change
Won't ever admit they made a mistake

We need to find common ground
Society is like a pyramid
Need a strong foundation
A strong working class

A community
Not a cult

I'm not advocating it, I'm telling it how it is mate. I've seen enough cop shows and videos online to know that if you resist arrest in America prepare to be hurt by either knee to the neck or bullet in the back.
All comes down to Their lax gun laws

Carrying semi automatic rifles in public is simply insane

Who wouldn't be nervous as a cop over there
But it's gone to far
I think it's a huge manipulative move by the right to divert
Check out their convention
All fear
All hate
All divisive

All backed by Rupert
(He after all learnt it here)
Shame on us

He had an arrest warrant on him, resisted arrest, and walked over to his car to likely grab a weapon. Cops can't afford to take chances with people like that, especially in the US. Sorry to be blunt, but this bloke was a ******* idiot and got what he deserved.
What's likely ?
Your head up your bum
And guess what for brains

That's what I call likely

Take a breath lady's, lets be satisfied with the fact its not happening here...or is it ? seems like some people are confusing the violence in America with how we treat our indigenous people here now. We have a suite of financial, health, housing and support networks purely for Indigenous Peoples that the rest of us whites can't access, I'd say with all they're benefits they are now well and truly treated above and beyond us into special privilege class.
Oh you keen the under staffed make believe crap
Tokenism at best

Start doing some research

Likely is irrelevant, he likely had his phone in the car.
How can this be okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, he didn't have a weapon on him when he was shot 7 times in the back is what your saying? Also likely? As in he was definately reaching for it? Like 100% was reaching for the knife? Like car couldn't have anything else in it at all? Car was just full of knives. Must of announced this to the police or something?

I once saw on a show that you can take dragons and use them to siege medievil castles.

All these millennials who think the world should be changed to suit they're ideology need to understand this...the jack boot of oppression is just around the corner if you keep up these antics. If you think the sky should be full of unicorns and marshmallows grow instead of weeds there is a thing called reality and it will kick you to the curb (jail) if you don't become productive citizens who can follow rules of law.
So thats a yes, we should execute people on the spot who resist arrest and flee from police at mask and quarantine checkpoints?

Anyone got the energy to do an analysis of the clubs supported by the "No" voters?

I have some theories...

The guy was being chased by Antifa/BLM members, one who tried to set him on fire with a molotov cocktail and another who charged at him with a pistol. His life was in danger and shooting dead the rioters was the only way he could survive. He deserves to be freed.
Cops haven't been present at all riots due to cuts in funding from Democrats and left wing councils, hence why he could escape without questioning initially.

Yes, the kid was trying to protect innocent peoples property and was then targetted by the mob. They would have beaten him to death if he didn't defend himself.

But it's gone to far
All fear
All hate
All divisive

All backed by Rupert
Shame on us

Did you check out the Democrat one?

All fear
All hate
All divisive.

Malcolm X warned people about white Liberals. Still nobody is listening.

Rubbish.

While walking to the car, he was unarmed. If they think he has a weapon in the car, and he is currently unarmed, and he is outnumbered, then stop him getting to the car. You dont just walk beside him with your gun pointed at him until he gets to the car, then shoot him. There is a mentality behind this that is disturbing. In most western societies, not only does this guy not get shot, its entirely probably no cop even pulls a gun.

If he was tasered first, and it didnt work, you have several cops, taser him again. Physically block him from the car. Have one cop secure his gun, and get in his way, with a second cop gun out a distance away in case s**t goes bad.

I saw a thread from an ex US cop. He was at a domestic incident. Woman charges out of her house with a big knife and runs straight at him. He has his gun on her telling her to stop and drop the knife. She doesn't, but he cannot bring himself to shoot. She runs straight past him, hops in her car. He smashes the window, gun on her, telling her to drop the knife and get out, she doesn't and drives away. She is screaming during all of this. She is stopped nearby and arrested. He asks her why she ran at him with a knife, she has no idea what he is talking about. There is a cop, with a gun on her standing directly in front of her, yelling at her, smashing her window, she never even knew he was there.
She was extremely distressed, to the point of irrationality, the knife was because she intended to harm herself. She was never an actual threat to him. He would have been justified in shooting her, and if she did, people would be saying. he saved his own life.

So, you dont know what he intended, you dont know that he got what he deserved, you dont know how he was processing what was going on. Cops could have controlled this situation without shooting him seven times, and in most other countries would have.

But it's gone to far
All fear
All hate
All divisive

All backed by Rupert
Shame on us

I don't agree with this sentiment. If the left armed themselves you'd see far less of this s**t going on.

The original proponents of gun reforms were the Republicans, when the Black Panthers armed themselves.

How is shooting him 7 times in the back justifiable?
Bad policing kills people.

The guy resisted arrest, walked away from the cops, didn't respond to a taser, reached into his car to grab something. Police can't afford to wait until a suspect actually has the gun or knife pointed at them before using force.

The police can only assume he's resisting arrest and reaching into his car because he has bad intentions.

Back