Review Port Adelaide 2023 Intraclub Match @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to get excited tbh.
I'm emotionally ground down by this club, even after a 6 month break from games.

I stop short at cringeworthy comments like "I'm leaning towards a Port victory". You save those for when you're pumped, up and about, eager to get cracking, and can be jovial.

I want to see old fashioned brutal attack on ball and body, even if it's just practice.

I want to hear that there are significant improvements in game plan, transition through the lines, that there are smart positional changes, and that individuals have sought to make (and achieved) personal elevation of their play and overcome deficiencies.

I want hunger. I want steel. I want desire.

I want to come away thinking that this mob and their sedentary minded coach won't accept mediocrity any longer, and that they'll do whatever is necessary to give it a decent crack - for once. 👿

I don't want "no change" to the failed, unsustainable game plan of the past by a underwhelming joke of a coach. 👺

I don't want players who are not prepared nor willing to overcome their propensity to choke in the moment continually. 🤕

I want hope! 🥺
I want to believe again 🤔🙂
I want to see something from next week that gives me a glimmer of inspiration that we've learnt from our mistakes.

Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOOTY WEATHER FORECAST
Friday 17th February 2023

Min 19 - Max 29

Sunny.

Chance of any rain: 0%

Adelaide Area: Mostly sunny. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly in the middle of the day then tending east to southeasterly in the evening.

Internal Trial Match to be Live Streamed

"The stream will be available on portadelaidefc.com.au and the Official Club App from 5pm on Friday 17 February."

d01_23InternalTrial-LiveStreamPromo_900x560.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back