Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will have them fit enough. Winning 4 more games especially against the bottom half isn't a miracle.

84% humidity for a young side playing arguably the best side in the comp probably got to them in the end.

Their start was shocking. That's Bolton's job to fix that up. They spent a lot of tickets catching up.

Oh I have no doubt. I'm just saying they won't be able to go with finals teams. They won't have a Port Adelaide 2013 season.

I have them beating teams like the Dogs, St Kilda, Gold Coast, Fremantle etc

Yawn. I don't want to see a grand final replay in the first game of the year, but at least a couple of last year's finalists would be preferable to this
If the idea is to get Carlton fans going to a game in big numbers before the inevitable drop off occurs, then make it Carlton vs. St. Kilda and have at least one poor clubs fans keep the delusion alive until round 2 of a season.

Well I see him as a Dixon replacement. So who would Dixon nudge out?
Marshall?
Nah westhoff up the field and watts out when Dixon returns unless watts is tearing it up.

From what we've seen in the two JLT games it'd be Marshall but he has a fair while before he has to worry about Dixon forcing him out. Question is can Frampton kick bags in the SANFL and put pressure on Marshall. Todds ability to cover the ground is a great strength but needs to have more of an impact in the air and kick goals on top of his ground ball gets and give offs.

LOL Richmond get $15m for a new facility from the feds. No wonder ScoMo was at the game with his Carlton supporting Treasurer.

Hook line Women's footy.

OneGreatClub don't slash your wrist.

We’re the team that had an ump intercept mark Hartletts kick in to then throw the ball up.
Not giving away 50’s is easier said than done.
Beyond believable, saw it with me own eyes and still shaking in rage.
The winking fix was in and as true Ports we knowed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a 1080p monitor for 7 years and when I wanted to upgrade to a bigger screen last year I had to go for 1080p again because 4k was still so expensive. 8k??? farken

It's a good thing. It'll drive down 4k prices and native 8k content is a long way away from being a thing yet.

Did anyone notice what richmond and carlton were doing at centre bounces, particularly with their wingmen? I was too lazy to check when I was actually watching haha

Janus maybe? :D

Did anyone notice what richmond and carlton were doing at centre bounces, particularly with their wingmen? I was too lazy to check when I was actually watching haha

Janus maybe? :D

I know at least once they had their winger starting right on the defensive side where as the Carlton player started on centre wing, ball didn't go that way so didnt have much impact from what i remember. Risky if the ball goes to that Wing, creating an easy out for one sides Mids.

He will have them fit enough. Winning 4 more games especially against the bottom half isn't a miracle.

84% humidity for a young side playing arguably the best side in the comp probably got to them in the end.

Their start was shocking. That's Bolton's job to fix that up. They spent a lot of tickets catching up.
Got'em between 14 & 12 this year

If Richmond capitalized on even a slight percentage more of the clear chances they had that would've been supremely ugly.

Very similar to last year, Cartlon come out of the game thinking they look alright, but the reality is Richmond played crap, wasted a ridiculous amount of chances and still won comfortably.

With an extra long preseason I did expect Carlton would run over them at the end of the third but Richmond just showed their class and cleaned up their ball use enough to put the Blues to the sword and finish it. Sign of a good side just doing what they had to when they had to.

I expect Carlton will give us a fair run for our money though. Will have to see how we go on Saturday before I'm injected with the confidence to say we should beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back