Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we're all comfortable with Murdoch press being the ones serving justice.
Nope!
To be honest I don’t follow any of that media so have no idea how much s**t he’s been getting I’ve only seen a few comments here.
Getting called out for it is fine in my opinion, as Raman said, fame used to be the shield.
It has to be proportionate though.

Last edited:
Nope!
To be honest I don’t follow any of that media so have no idea how much sh*t he’s been getting I’ve only seen a few comments here.
Getting called out for it is fine in my opinion, as Raman said, fame used to be the shield.
It has to be proportionate though.
They can't complain too much. Fame still gets most footballers more people throwing themselves at them (and higher quality) then they'd otherwise get. They just have to not be complete dicks (no pun intended) and they are still coming out way ahead (not even going into their salary for their age).

He is the least looking AFL footballer I have ever seen.
He looked decent last year though.
Good signing for them, hope it doesn’t work out 😂.

He looked decent last year though.
Good signing for them, hope it doesn’t work out 😂.
Yeah, when Ned McHead gets an extension then it's time to laugh. I don't think HS is going to be a star, but he should have a good journeyman 200 game career any set of fans would be happy with. He's just not going to lead them back up the ladder, despite any tire pumping.

People seem to be focusing the Patton thing for firing off willy pictures and overlooking the misogynistic abuse directed toward many of the unwilling participants.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, agreed. The dick pics are one thing but the comments he made when he was knocked back were probably worse.

People seem to be focusing the Patton thing for firing off willy pictures and overlooking the misogynistic abuse directed toward many of the unwilling participants.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I still haven't seen it (the texts, the willy I don't care for). Are they allowed to be posted on largefootball?

Whatever happened to the good old days when you could pop on a plastic Mac, head down to the local train station and jump from behind a bush to expose yourself?
These new fangled phone and social media contraptions are just ruining personalisation and intimacy.
They still catch a few bush lurking sex pests in Linear Park every year if you need an outlet.

Whatever happened to the good old days when you could pop on a plastic Mac, head down to the local train station and jump from behind a bush to expose yourself?
These new fangled phone and social media contraptions are just ruining personalisation and intimacy.

What's with this modern plastic Mac stuff, back in my day blokes of that persuasion wore gaberdine overcoats, oversized fedoras, and `hung' around school tuck shops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if Hannah absolutely poleaxes some young girl with a slight frame? Its one thing to be low on testosterone but there's no getting around the superior bone density and overall strength and size.

What happens if Hannah absolutely poleaxes some young girl with a slight frame? Its one thing to be low on testosterone but there's no getting around the superior bone density and overall strength and size.
weirdly she might not just go around poleaxing people but may in fact play the game of football

When the “she could really injure someone cause she’s so much bigger” crowd seems suddenly concerned after decades of cheering on 70kg rookies playing against guys built like absolute tanks you have to question their real motive.

I just don’t buy that these people are really concerned about the safety of footballers.

As football is a contact sport the chances of Hannah poleaxing an opponent to gain advantage would be a pretty obvious thing to do considering Hannah's size advantage of most others playing.

When the “she could really injure someone cause she’s so much bigger” crowd seems suddenly concerned after decades of cheering on 70kg rookies playing against guys built like absolute tanks you have to question their real motive.
As the female football game is far more congested the chances of using size to advantage becomes more likely.

I just don’t buy that these people are really concerned about the safety of footballers.
As football is a contact sport the chances of Hannah poleaxing an opponent to gain advantage would be a pretty obvious thing to do considering Hannah's size advantage of most others playing.

Well illustrated.

Whichever way they go on this issue, the AFL's insurance premiums will take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back