Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest Crows anti vaxxer revealed...

The Adelaide Crows are dealing with another vaccine drama after a board member told the club he does not want to have the Covid-19 jab.

It's not just the fact that he won't take the vaccine but his high profile public opposition to both the vaccine mandate and general covid restrictions. In an update to yesterday's story InDaily reports today that:

"The Adelaide Crows director at odds with the club’s COVID vaccine mandate believes “we shouldn’t give up hard fought-for freedoms to force vaccines on the healthy”, who he argues have more chance of dying from “normal flu” – and has railed against government measures “disintegrating” small business."

"His LinkedIn account features regular comments and activity in opposition to governments and organisations mandating vaccines."

Takos is the second figure at the Crows to be caught up by the strict vaccination requirements – mandated for all employees by the club in line with an equivalent order from the AFL for all players and football department staff – with inaugural AFLW player and registered nurse Deni Varnhagen this month placed on the club’s inactive list after she refused the vaccine.

In response to a post about the standoff between Varnhagen and the club at the time, Takos posted to LinkedIn: “She has my 100% support.”

As I wrote when linking this story in the covid thread, it seems his 'organisational culture' academic expertise has major limitations in terms of real world application (which probably suggests he is a perfect fit for West Lakes).

Takos is an academic at UniSA - a major sponsor of the Adelaide Crows.

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 3.30.32 pm.png

Last edited:

It's not just the fact that he won't take the vaccine but his high profile public opposition to both the vaccine mandate and general covid restrictions:

"The Adelaide Crows director at odds with the club’s COVID vaccine mandate believes “we shouldn’t give up hard fought-for freedoms to force vaccines on the healthy”, who he argues have more chance of dying from “normal flu” – and has railed against government measures “disintegrating” small business."

"His LinkedIn account features regular comments and activity in opposition to governments and organisations mandating vaccines."

Takos is the second figure at the Crows to be caught up by the strict vaccination requirements – mandated for all employees by the club in line with an equivalent order from the AFL for all players and football department staff – with inaugural AFLW player and registered nurse Deni Varnhagen this month placed on the club’s inactive list after she refused the vaccine.

In response to a post about the standoff between Varnhagen and the club at the time, Takos posted to LinkedIn: “She has my 100% support.”

As I wrote when linking this story in the covid thread, it seems his 'organisational culture' academic expertise has major limitations in terms of real world application (which probably suggests he is a perfect fit for West Lakes).

Wow - Adelaide Now didn't choose to go into that level of detail.

View attachment 1289929
Imagine believing that vaccine mandates in certain high risk industries is the same as a autocratic regime that murders its people to ensure compliance of the population. I assume Dr Nick is on his way to a re-education camp, probably on the Gold Coast, at this very moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not just the fact that he won't take the vaccine but his high profile public opposition to both the vaccine mandate and general covid restrictions. In an update to yesterday's story InDaily reports today that:

View attachment 1289929
Looks like the AFC is expanding their brand to racists and anti Vaxers!

The Crom thing is very lame and the supporters trying to force it makes it even worse. Perfect for them really.

Seems to fit with all the other rubbish on there.

So the other day I interviewed someone.

She was a single mom who arrived at the interview late, and only had one ear as the other had been eaten by a dog on the way to the interview.

I looked at her and asked her why she wanted the job.

She said one word. "Synergy".

I saw in her something special, and gave her the opportunity. In her first 3 hours on the job she increased electronic dildo sales by 272%. Tomorrow she is going to be sworn in as supreme president of the universe.

Like and share if you agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back