Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

What is regarded as a good disposal efficiency?

Say for an inside mid and an outside mid?

Mitchell has had 21 touches so far at 95% - so roughly 1 disposal that went astray. Daicos has had 28 touches at 67% or 9 ineffective disposal or 1 in 3 touches.

But I am looking forward to 3 votes for Daicos and Mitchell to get none in the Brownlow count. Or will Neale get 3?
Daicos is a cheat player. Relies on everyone else to do the hard work for him and floats around them like a seagull picking up stats. Looks great on paper but I don't buy it. Give me Butters every day of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well not the greatest result. Collingwood 0-4 would've been great. 1-3 still makes top 2 hard for them, but they remain in the hunt. Brisbane at 0-3 actually look in a worse position now.

Either way, you told me before the season those 2 sides would have 3 losses on the board by now and I would've taken it.

We just desperately need to win this week and take advantage of our 3 game home stretch.

Yeah it was a thing.

Hipwood early on had several strong games against us (bizarrely we were his bunnies early in his career) and a lot of people here had already written Marshall off.

The “Todd will never be as good as hipwood” posts flew hard and fast when we played Brisbane and often when we weren’t even playing them as well.

I'm pretty sure people just raged how Hipwood only played well against us, and on a separate note there were big critics of Marshall coincidentally at the same time. But no one has ever said 'Marshall will never be as a good as Hipwood'

Well not the greatest result. Collingwood 0-4 would've been great. 1-3 still makes top 2 hard for them, but they remain in the hunt. Brisbane at 0-3 actually look in a worse position now.

Either way, you told me before the season those 2 sides would have 3 losses on the board by now and I would've taken it.

We just desperately need to win this week and take advantage of our 3 game home stretch.

Got the Hawks next so 2 and 3 with a bye after will have them ready to go

I'm pretty sure people just raged how Hipwood only played well against us, and on a separate note there were big critics of Marshall coincidentally at the same time. But no one has ever said 'Marshall will never be as a good as Hipwood'

For what it's worth hipwood still has a better goals per game average than Todd lol

Yeah they did.

I literally remember highlighting the games played difference by going to footywire and working out the games played at the same age comparison. It was an argument I had numerous times.

I spent years defending Todd against people saying he wasn’t good enough, and hipwood, being a young kf when Todd was first coming through was often compared.

Got the Hawks next so 2 and 3 with a bye after will have them ready to go

It’s 2-3 in the end of their “pre-season”.

Then, 18 games with 20 of those at home.

Indeed, they are far from dead.

"SUCH GOOD TRAVELERS COLLINGWOOD"

THEY LITERALLY DO NO TRAVEL YOU STUPID *S. Travel to their home ground as an away team doesnt count.
Travelling for them would be great because they only have to do it about 4 times a year. Makes it seem like less of a chore and more like a mini vacation for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back