Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to believe that Norf should have spent some of their draft picks on key position players and not drafted 12 midfielders.

Portz 2011, 2012 - Merge/relocate to Tarp Southern Power ASAP

North 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024* - They're building, give them prime time, best out of contract coach here you go
Did the commentators say that though, or just some of the biased SANFL media types?

I can’t remember now what was Rucci’s stance?

As others have already suggested, that norf jumper is an absolute Barry Crocker.

H T F does a club whose colours are blue and white end up wearing a jumper with bright green highlights and a plum coloured number panel, with plum also on the front as a background to the white kangaroo emblem. o_O

Also that guernsey.

Yeah, we know we undermined the appeal against your wishes because we were desperate to survive. How about we bastardise your colours and act like we were all about the appeal in the first place?

Ahahahha this music after north goals is HORRIBLE. The most vanilla crap that no one would ever sing along to.

Looking forward to a bit of Pavarotti if/when Will Phillips kicks a snag ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few rippers n there (ACDC, etc).
But seriously? Ca Plan Pour Moi? Cotton Eye Joe?
Was hoping to see "Hey, hey Baby (oooh aaah),. will you be my girl?" in there :p
It is in there. Old mate greenwood has it.

Maybe off topic, but went to the Port store last week looking for some Magpies gear.
A few PB kits not much else.
Some Maggies beanies looked suspicioudly like Collingwood ones frm the AFL Shop with a PAFC badge sown on :mad: :(

Got a "PAFC Est 1870" white tee with black lettering and a bit of black on it a year ago - no teal or grey. Sadly, nothing in store. Teal appears mandatory for 98% of any merch nowadays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back