BF Awards POTY 2012 - The Michael 'Juice' Newton Medal this sunday

Who will win?

• Crinson Azure

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Inanimate carbon rod - In rod we trust!

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has voting started yet?

iRfvQwdO4aRDp.gif

Glad the pre-season votes are done. Looking forward to getting tagged in a few of the regular season votes posts.

Crimson Azure has been working on them and I must say they look bloody good.
oh rly?

Sounds good.

Will it be a placeholder for the Petterd and Howe badges that I never shelled out for?

So do I get a badge...or?

In all seriousness, I have no idea how or why I pulled this off in Year 12. Even more in light of the fact that, despite going to J-Day, I didn't sit with you lads and ladettes (read; superior ;)). Thanks to the mods for their generous voting and smooth operating through a terrible year. Cheers to you guys on here, we've formed a decent defensive bond against the countless trolls (@Wonaeamirri33, Eth, Striker475 Viney ThePuppetMaster etc.). I don't know where we'll be next year and beyond, but its a great feeling to win the inaugural medal.

Dinner was nice, for those wondering.

Amen brother

Been a tough year and as a board we've held up well

Bring on 2013

Apologies for not turning up. I did an Aker and had an invite, told my date (the SME) to get ready and then decided to go to the pub instead. Sadly like Aker I have no mates and wound up sitting on my own in the corner making stupid statements.

Apologies for not turning up. I did an Aker and had an invite, told my date (the SME) to get ready and then decided to go to the pub instead. Sadly like Aker I have no mates and wound up sitting on my own in the corner making stupid statements.
It's okay, I didn't come either

If we played Brisbane up here every week, I'd be thoroughly f***ed. But I'd certainly see a lot more games ;)

It's okay, I didn't come either

At least you got a medal in absentia. I've got as many career votes as Sean Charles and Matthew Collins got in the Brownlow.

I don't deserve those 10 votes after disappearing quicker than Sean Charles and Kelvin Lawrence combined.

I still love you all. Oh, and well done HFF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back