Roast Power social media team

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Look, I may be on the cusp of boomerdom these days, but I still know my way around an interwebs.

Fan engagement is not met through posting one line updates with one of the following emojis:

1. šŸ˜¤
2. šŸ‘Š
3. šŸ’Ŗ

Stop. Post a clip of someone falling over at training. Poke fun at the other team we're playing. Hype up one of our players in a humorous manner.

At the moment it feels like our social media is run by a 45 year old accountant.

I think they do a great job. Need to more on tiktok as other club's do more and the organic reach is bonkers.

In saying that what they do on tiktok is good
I'm just saying do more

Look, I may be on the cusp of boomerdom these days, but I still know my way around an interwebs.

Fan engagement is not met through posting one line updates with one of the following emojis:

1. šŸ˜¤
2. šŸ‘Š
3. šŸ’Ŗ

Stop. Post a clip of someone falling over at training. Poke fun at the other team we're playing. Hype up one of our players in a humorous manner.

At the moment it feels like our social media is run by a 45 year old accountant.
I'm a Boomer and I think Holly is doing a great job of managing our emoticon thingamies.

It's enough to make me want to sign up to The Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

207378662_10158654189608882_7508226020046807507_n.jpg

One thing that irks me... but Im fairly sure it is probably an AFL directive for this is the x they put in the box for each quater...Would be nice, if we won the quater we get a tick instead?

So, sack Hinkley because of this.

The future sure looks bright
Keath - bulldogs
Ellis-yolman - not sure, I'm gonna say brisbane?
Cheney - umm delisted?

I legitimately have no idea who any of the others are
$20 that one is a Rory O'Reilly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back