Roast Power social media team

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think it was that bad but I was 1) just happy to see the club finally doing stuff like that and 2) didn't think it was as cringe as it EASILY could've been. missed a lot of dazzling stuff, could've been 5x longer.

what I was going to post a few weeks ago was about how I couldn't believe the club didn't post an "all the touches" of his 42 (?) disposals in the wet against the Dogs. multiple times throughout the week I searched Zac Butters on Youtube like a giddy teenager just expecting to see that compilation. I also wonder why the club doesn't post the general 7-8 minute match highlights - is that something only the AFL is allowed to post? We take a fair few days to post "All the goals" but at least they do I guess.

I also feel the league is so tight on what clubs can and can't post, they're all cookie-cutter and adhere to some boring protocol.

I also wonder why the club doesn't post the general 7-8 minute match highlights - is that something only the AFL is allowed to post? We take a fair few days to post "All the goals" but at least they do I guess.
What's the point in essentially duplicating what the AFL already provides via afl.com.au?

What's the point in essentially duplicating what the AFL already provides via afl.com.au?

just seems strange a club can't or doesn't post highlights of its own games, isn't that what sports clubs exist for, it's games on the weekends, surely that would be content piece A1? now that I think about it it does seem that leagues like the Prem and NBA will post general match highlights and clubs focus more on goal/snippet highlights and individuals that had a great game.

just seems strange a club can't or doesn't post highlights of its own games, isn't that what sports clubs exist for, it's games on the weekends, surely that would be content piece A1? now that I think about it it does seem that leagues like the Prem and NBA will post general match highlights and clubs focus more on goal/snippet highlights and individuals that had a great game.
You mean like this?
1687326141772.png

well I was thinking about socials and Youtube, I really haven't been to the Port or AFL website in ages
Because it's a ******* awful canned design deployed by telstra for all clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so ******* pissed off that our players wasted valuable time making this video when they could of been practicing set shot kicking for goal 😡If we lose the premiership this year I’ll remember this video as the moment when it all changed. Keep politics out of sport

I’m so ******* pissed off that our players wasted valuable time making this video when they could of been practicing set shot kicking for goal 😡If we lose the premiership this year I’ll remember this video as the moment when it all changed. Keep politics out of sport

Problem child Jason Horne-Francis attacking SPP in a jealous rage after his goal, this is why North Melbourne chose to get rid of him.

Faz = fantasia? If so we now know why he did a hamstring

Its like we are now the bastion of neckbeards with really cringe humour, but instead its just boomers and bonglord zoomers
The worst thing about it is now Jim Carey intermittingly chants Chiddy Bang Bang in my mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back