Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Bucks and most of the list out there today; especially Billy and Darcy. Agree with others the intensity looked pretty strong.

Anyone know who the kid with the dark hair was in the time trial (about 26 sec into clip behind Stepho)? I thought it might have been Appleby but on second watch I'm not so sure. Also makes an appearance over Beams left shoulder at 37 seconds in.

Have we sought permission for anyone to train with us? Could it have been an AIS kid for next year?

I'm really curious because I can't figure it out either. He doesn't look like any of our VFL guys.

I've been trying to identify two players including the shorter one with dark hair from my video of the time trial. Even put it up on the TV and still couldn't identify them. I just listed them as 'unknown'.

Could they be AIS Kids or even kids from our Acadamey?

The Guy in the Middle when they Take off on there Time Trial I can't tell who he is

Good to see Bucks and most of the list out there today; especially Billy and Darcy. Agree with others the intensity looked pretty strong.

Anyone know who the kid with the dark hair was in the time trial (about 26 sec into clip behind Stepho)? I thought it might have been Appleby but on second watch I'm not so sure. Also makes an appearance over Beams left shoulder at 37 seconds in.

Have we sought permission for anyone to train with us? Could it have been an AIS kid for next year?
This fellow:
upload_2018-12-3_19-0-22.png
Someone should know who he is! Appleby is "in the picture" briefly at this stage (on the far right side).

Nick Daicos is one of them.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looks like him:
20408fdc240fab560f9b975edbf46ac1

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ni...t/news-story/0e2cbc76c41a65cf8d87e67d5c041a4a

Just saw some pics of Wraith, neither of the unknowns are him.

They could be some randoms that were overlooked in the draft who we are considering picking up in the mid-season rookie draft if/when Murray is banned?

Could be but will we be allowed to Bring Someone in for Murray?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked uncharacteristically quick in that clip... what’s going on ?
He probably takes it super seriously.

Just love his endeavour, have to give him that.
And he is a real good guy by all reports.

Could be but will we be allowed to Bring Someone in for Murray?
Yes, at the appropriate drafting time. I think if Murray is found guilty and banned for a significant period of time we can delist as a breach of contract which frees up a Cat A list spot. The AFL will have a mid-season rookie draft next year.

Someone on another website has said that the guy with the chompers is Zach Black who played for Caulfield, and the darker haired guy is Vince Carter who played for Melbourne Grammar.

I can't find anymore pics to verify though.

Does Chris Mayne ever take it easy.

Never question his absolute dedication

To play devil's advocate, he is one pf the players who would be very nervous about our embarrassment of riches to step into that side with names like Beams, Elliott and Moore (all health of course all likely to be in our best 22.

Someone on another website has said that the guy with the chompers is Zach Black who played for Caulfield, and the darker haired guy is Vince Carter who played for Melbourne Grammar.

So are they AIS Kids or VFL Hopefulls?

Someone on another website has said ....and the darker haired guy is Vince Carter.
i found a picture of Vince Carter for you.
Though he looks a bit older.
But a drill sergeant at training does make sense.

A79B615C-29B0-45B2-9189-16B7A43C330E.jpeg

I like that when Zach Black googles his name. He's going to read:
the guy with the chompers is Zach Black

To play devil's advocate, he is one pf the players who would be very nervous about our embarrassment of riches to step into that side with names like Beams, Elliott and Moore (all health of course all likely to be in our best 22.
Yes he would be.
And they should be nervous too, because they’ll know Mayne won’t just lay down his spot.

Very healthy competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back