Training Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's just there cos he's a local?
He is the only “soldier” there.
He is currently outside best 22.
They could have gone to Adelaide with Dunstan only, Perth with Goat only, Tassie with JWebb only, and they’re all best 22.
Why take the leadership group and coaches to Darwin anyway?
It’s not like we’re rolling in $’s.

No, it’s statement.

They could have gone to Adelaide with Dunstan only, Perth with Goat only, Tassie with JWebb only, and they’re all best 22.

No, it’s statement.
He used to play for NT thunder, calm down.

They could have gone to Adelaide with Dunstan only, Perth with Goat only, Tassie with JWebb only...

1498832568721.jpg

"Richo said, no point mate, Dar wins every time"

No, it’s statement.
Richo loves the NT

So you can see the connection, what ‘statement’ are the club making?
Armo in the Optus oval JLT last year gave Longy a hugeeee wrap.

Can’t wait to see what he has to offer in 2018. Another year in the system should do him wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a huge vote of confidence in Long by the leadership group, coaches and the club.

I think it's because he's indigenous and from NT they took him, he's not actually part of the leadership group. He seems like a good kid, hope he proves a few wrong next year.

Richo loves the NT

Didn't someone involved with the club have a development in Brome, Pretty quick flight from Darwin. Perhaps it's a junket.

He's an interesting one. How do you go from being 18yo and good enough to play Rd 1 in your first year... to not playing another game and being delisted?
Well yeah I didn’t actually ask him about Lamb and he gave me a standard answer I just mentioned StKilda and he said s**t you guys have a good player on your hands but didn’t elaborate. I didn’t even know he was training with us.

Btw, Kennedy is a ripper bloke.

Well yeah I didn’t actually ask him about Lamb and he gave me a standard answer I just mentioned StKilda and he said s**t you guys have a good player on your hands but didn’t elaborate. I didn’t even know he was training with us.

Btw, Kennedy is a ripper bloke.
So we’ll definitely take Lamb as per JFK?

Id be extremely bloody surprised if Longy is anywhere near our leadership group. And thats not a knock on the kid. He still has to prove himself first.
Think it just makes perfect sense that if we are doing anything at Darwin that if we have anybody from the famous aboriginal Long clan on our list then they should be there. They have a big history in the area Perfect promotional opportunity for our club .
Im still backing Longy in by the way. He copped a bit of s**t on yr this season but i think the kid can seriously play. Still only 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back