Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Adelaide v Fremantle
Saturday 2 April, 2:10pm
Adelaide Oval

After what feels like an eternity since the last game, the girls are back on the field this week, taking on Fremantle at Adelaide Oval.

Adelaide had a much needed big win over St Kilda in their last hit out, while Freo upset North Melbourne in their Qualifying Final.

Who stamps their ticket to the big dance?

Teams are in:

Adelaide’s team for the Preliminary Final:

IN: McKinnon, Munyard, Newman, Tonon

OUT: Jones (suspended), Dowrick, Prowse, Hewett

Prelim-Team-Lineup-1080x1350-.png

Pretty sensible (obvious) changes made. I would expect Tonon would make way for Jones if we make it through to the Grand Final, although I would be happier if Considine was the one omitted.

Teams are in:

Adelaide’s team for the Preliminary Final:

IN: McKinnon, Munyard, Newman, Tonon

OUT: Jones (suspended), Dowrick, Prowse, Hewett

Prelim-Team-Lineup-1080x1350-.png

Pretty sensible (obvious) changes made. I would expect Tonon would make way for Jones if we make it through to the Grand Final, although I would be happier if Considine was the one omitted.
Just need the youngsters to have a blinder on Saturday and if they win force the selectors to not scapegoat them again and actually make the call on 🇮🇪

Mules helped out by the extended break after her injury worries, still think she’s lucky to be in the side after her season tbh

So if there was any doubt, it is now essentially confirmed that the round 10 selection shenanigans were just us trying to rest some players before the finals. Probably didn't need to bother in retrospect! Or perhaps they wanted to ensure each player got to play at least one match?

The only slightly interesting one is Tonon over Ballard, but can't really quibble there. Other than Jones there's nobody out of the side really demanding to be there.

Mules helped out by the extended break after her injury worries, still think she’s lucky to be in the side after her season tbh

I'd say Button has had a worse season than Mules. To be fair, they asked Mules to sacrifice her normal role to fill a gap up forward, so they probably owe her some leniency.

I'd say Button has had a worse season than Mules. To be fair, they asked Mules to sacrifice her normal role to fill a gap up forward, so they probably owe her some leniency.
Yeah I almost forgot about Button, can probably count on one hand the amount of good things she’s done in games this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back