B Section Premier B 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a kindergarten at the Malvern Campus for 3 year olds if that's what you mean. You may have better connections but I'm told Ashton is not there. And the "one coming" isn't a year old yet. Lot of water etc

I'll be quite miffed if both don't end-up at Geelong Grammar, btw :)
Bartel went to St Joeys Geelong - obviously not a Grammarian or Collegian. If he’s not an old boy, and apparently lives in Middle Park, why send any kid to board in Geelong when there’s plenty of equally good schools within a 20 minute drive?

Makes no sense to me.

My mail came from teaching staff.

Bartel went to St Joeys Geelong - obviously not a Grammarian or Collegian. If he’s not an old boy, and apparently lives in Middle Park, why send any kid to board in Geelong when there’s plenty of equally good schools within a 20 minute drive?

Makes no sense to me.

My mail came from teaching staff.

I have the impression you are more 'connected' than I am so I'll bow to your knowledge on the matter, Hedgey.

Not quite sure what is in it for my old alma mater to offer Jimmeh a freebie at this point and, as you hint, to Henley down the track too. That said, celebs helping with fund raising isn't a new thing. I know Nathan Buckley helps with fund raisers for a trust connected to St Kevin's, as I posted earlier. I very much doubt there is a scholarship attached to it. Although, I'd say it won't be doing him any harm.;)

Geelong Grammar has a junior school in Toorak. Much less than 20 mins from Albert Park. And, I think, Jimmeh and Nadia still own a house on the Bellarine Pennisula.

Well he came from Ormond , only left for a year , the same with Jackson Hille who might get rookied by the Saints next year.

Hanley is a good return then. He looked a handy player and I imagine we didn't want to lose him, but he struggled to cement a senior spot at Caulfield and I suspect the return of Will Edwards made that task harder.

Hille is a gun and the Fields certainly missed him once Sandy finally called him up. I don't know why it took them so long.

Hanley is a good return then. He looked a handy player and I imagine we didn't want to lose him, but he struggled to cement a senior spot at Caulfield and I suspect the return of Will Edwards made that task harder.

Hille is a gun and the Fields certainly missed him once Sandy finally called him up. I don't know why it took them so long.
Yes he is , played his first game at Ormond when 16 at Max we beat them that day Leader. Hedge Fund would know his ability as well I would think.

Yes he is , played his first game at Ormond when 16 at Max we beat them that day Leader. Hedge Fund would know his ability as well I would think.
Bedders wasn't that the day we were 7 goals down at quarter time, and your President was standing on the other side of the ground amongst the construction site, screaming at our players how in the hell did you beat Kew, and then we got up by 1 point.

Yes he looks like a handy player.

Didnt he get reported the 2nd time we played you.

Max "Reported but not suspended" Leader

PS why isnt this in Prem C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had my ear to the bar at Huntingdale GC earlier this week and it seems BJ is asking big big bucks to land a gig at Caulfield Grammar. I guess he’s used to big bucks. And Caulfield look more likely to say no than yes. There is zero tying the School and the Old Boys re this. So not looking like a starter in B Grade this year if what I heard is correct.

I had my ear to the bar at Huntingdale GC earlier this week and it seems BJ is asking big big bucks to land a gig at Caulfield Grammar. I guess he’s used to big bucks. And Caulfield look more likely to say no than yes. There is zero tying the School and the Old Boys re this. So not looking like a starter in B Grade this year if what I heard is correct.

BJ has had a number of close mates play at CGFC, however the last few finished up playing 12 months ago. He has often come down to watch them run around, so is no stranger to the environment. At his age and after so many games I would wonder whether he wants to still play. That being said I really hope he does!!!

Is he not a member at Metropolitan?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

BJ has had a number of close mates play at CGFC, however the last few finished up playing 12 months ago. He has often come down to watch them run around, so is no stranger to the environment. At his age and after so many games I would wonder whether he wants to still play. That being said I really hope he does!!!

I believe Goddard was a scholarship player. 2 maybe 3 years max in their school system at senior levels. Hardly a born and bred OCG.
Be amazed if he plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back