Training Preseason 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Also advertised are positions for a Strength and Power Coach and a Graphic Designer role if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately, no Sports Psychologist jobs are going at the moment, sorry danster.

Club announced a practice match simulation with the Saints and then a proper one with the Tiges - not sure what this Dogs one is about?

Would have applied but for no explicit mention of decaf coffee being available in the break room. :(
Just put that as your expected salary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the state of the tweets if Headless was in charge of the clubs media.

"what hat do you think Max Gawn would look best in? :tophat:👒"

"put on your scarf its cold out there today 🧣🥶"

"I really like Luke Williams :love:"

"thanks for reading a club sanctioned tweet by the anonymous person in charge of putting out text based tweets 🤗"

Ha, fair enough.

I liked your post cos I agreed about a few things, including Brown being asked to play a role that doesn't suit him, plus our game plan going forward being so poor. Plus Viney's foot skills being a concern!

But I agree with Tk that Brown does get out marked far too often, so I gave him a like too 🤷‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes all good. Obviously my take away from this is I am a one eyed Brown supporter.

Going to be an interesting year, I just feel the level of competition is going to go up a level so the Dee's can't carry anyone.

Yes, 100%.

I've never seen a position get to the point of being advertised without someone, somewhere, signing off on a budget, or salary range for that position. There are some positions that vary wildly based on negotiation, but I'd suggest that these are vastly in the minority. (less than 5-10%)

Posting a salary range would save time for both candidates and recruiters. It also helps to address the gender-pay gap by preventing organisations from exploiting the fact that women on the whole value their time/experience less than men.

Just heard that Jefferson dropped May behind the play and then proceeded to kick him up the date while he laid on the ground in agony. Wild stuff.

This sounds very ITK

Grundy and Gawn collided knees in a ruck contest, looks like both have done ACL's, medical cart out on the field for both. Cant believe it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back