Preview Preview vs St Kilda, Saturday 22nd, 4:35PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So we should be 1-11 right?

With a percentage of 104.

On the other hand, there are those here that reckon that if not for the dreaded Selection Table, we would be 12-0 with a percentage of 185.

This really is a very curious place sometimes:drunk:
I think we about right when we play well we can beat anyone. We just let teams back in way too much
cost us Freo, Dogs and Blues game.

You here players talk about how even the competition is and if you are a bit off you can be taken down by anyone.
I think it is pretty hard these days to be able to dominate a game for the whole time. Opposition teams will get their chance so think it is pretty hard to be able to play a full match. We are still in development IMO so we are never going to be on for a full game.

No most teams get 2-3 goal run ons.. We get a few 5-6 goals. Hawks and Eagles games
Just need to limit other teams when they get a run on to 2-3 goals not 5-6.

Rather sad as Billy was an entertaining likeable poster before the last year or so. Perhaps he ran out of Mary Jane
I think he moved on to the harder stuff and we all know where that ends up.

I'm still really confused by Robertson's omission to be honest. I had him as one of our best half dozen players against Carlton, so find his omission his perplexing particularly when others can have repeated crap performances and retain their spots.

Nick should be rightly pissed with his axing.

What confuses me even more is that the Saints more often than not play with three talls; Parker, Bruce and Membrey and yet we've only gone in with two tall defenders, Andrews and Gardiner. How Walker wasn't recalled is beyond me given the Saints have only gone in with one ruck and again we go in with two.

I think we’ll go Andrews to Bruce, Gardiner to Membrey (190cm) and probably Hodge to Parker (190cm) with Lester as another option

Walker and Andrews both aren’t a good matchup for Membrey or Parker or anyone other than Bruce who will spend time in the ruck so by not playing Walker we avoid being way too tall in the backline.

Plus Parker is averaging a goal a game. He’s not a huge threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back