Preview Preview vs St Kilda, Saturday 22nd, 4:35PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a bit rough. Had to do a double-take to be sure it was you. Expected better of you.

Given he spent the last six months or so regularly trolling anyone who would still respond to him, I'm fine with my comment. Some of the comments he made to get people to react were borderline defamatory about various players.

Given he spent the last six months or so regularly trolling anyone who would still respond to him, I'm fine with my comment. Some of the comments he made to get people to react were borderline defamatory about various players.

Rather sad as Billy was an entertaining likeable poster before the last year or so. Perhaps he ran out of Mary Jane

Have a look at who St Kilda has beaten and who we've beaten though. In terms of wins, we're way ahead. I'm not saying I don't think we can lose but the Saints have had one of the easiest draws to start the year.

We’ve played West Coast, Freo, Collingwood, Adelaide and GWS already.
And Melbourne when they were premiership favourites :tearsofjoy:
In fact, except for Suns x2 ( who we just beat) we apparently had one of the hardest draws of the first half of the season.

The second half draw is supposed to be one of the “easiest” but honestly, any team on any day.

Hope it’s a great game - and no injuries. You’ve had a good run this season. Us not so much.

THIS bye round has felt like a month because of the insipid end to the Carlton game. I'd be really disappointed if the boys don't come out firing tomorrow afternoon o_O
Yep, almost think the Bye round was good for us. Lets us stew on the loss to Carlton and will hopefully ensure we wont want to feel that way again. Should come out firing as you said. The loss of Berry has hurt us so much, he cant come back soon enough. The only problem is that he is expected back when the "easy" games have finished and we play GWS

Yep, almost think the Bye round was good for us. Lets us stew on the loss to Carlton and will hopefully ensure we wont want to feel that way again. Should come out firing as you said. The loss of Berry has hurt us so much, he cant come back soon enough. The only problem is that he is expected back when the "easy" games have finished and we play GWS
I agree on us missing Berry quite a lot. It demonstrates that we definitely still need midfield talent if missing one guy leaves that big a void in our midfield though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree 100%. Went completly out of character.

Rather sad as Billy was an entertaining likeable poster before the last year or so. Perhaps he ran out of Mary Jane

Something went wrong. It was so stark that I swear someone must have taken over his login. Was a solid contributor then it went to absolute shite over the last 6 months or so, until he pulled the pin. Hopefully he resurfaces as 'joint toker' sometime soon.

I think 'legs' will play a big part. They have had China and Cairns in the last 3 weeks and we are coming off a bye. I am worried about a slow start coming off the bye, but expect a strong finish.

It would be nice to just pout a team away for once but you just know it won't happen, we will either win or lose in a close one. Book it in, no way it's not an absolute dog fight.

Well, I just scanned the Saints board and man.. they are a confident bunch. Really hope we show em what we can do. At our best we can kick 6 goals in 10 minutes and absolutely blitz teams. It will be a disappointing trend if we start losing the games we should be winning and winning games at home against tope 8 teams. Saints are pretty bad, we should win if we are worth our salt. If we win this game and the Dees next week, you'd think we are playing finals. Huge game.

Something went wrong. It was so stark that I swear someone must have taken over his login. Was a solid contributor then it went to absolute ****e over the last 6 months or so, until he pulled the pin. Hopefully he resurfaces as 'joint toker' sometime soon.

I did wonder about that too. IIRC the switch happened after a fairly long break from BF last time.

It would be nice to just pout a team away for once but you just know it won't happen, we will either win or lose in a close one. Book it in, no way it's not an absolute dog fight.
I would prefer to see us give a firm handshake.

Honestly I just like us to play a full match..
Apart from the Suns match we fall asleep at times.
Hawks and Eagles head start.
North lead a lot of that game
Let Port back and lucky to get back on top
Crows almost snatched it
Swans came back on us twice.

So we should be 1-11 right?

With a percentage of 104.

On the other hand, there are those here that reckon that if not for the dreaded Selection Table, we would be 12-0 with a percentage of 185.

This really is a very curious place sometimes:drunk:

I'm still really confused by Robertson's omission to be honest. I had him as one of our best half dozen players against Carlton, so find his omission his perplexing particularly when others can have repeated crap performances and retain their spots.

Nick should be rightly pissed with his axing.

What confuses me even more is that the Saints more often than not play with three talls; Parker, Bruce and Membrey and yet we've only gone in with two tall defenders, Andrews and Gardiner. How Walker wasn't recalled is beyond me given the Saints have only gone in with one ruck and again we go in with two.

Honestly I just like us to play a full match..
Apart from the Suns match we fall asleep at times.
Hawks and Eagles head start.
North lead a lot of that game
Let Port back and lucky to get back on top
Crows almost snatched it
Swans came back on us twice.
You here players talk about how even the competition is and if you are a bit off you can be taken down by anyone.
I think it is pretty hard these days to be able to dominate a game for the whole time. Opposition teams will get their chance so think it is pretty hard to be able to play a full match. We are still in development IMO so we are never going to be on for a full game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back