Primetime Priceys shelter for degenerate punters (the betting thread). Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did call for it in the last thread.
Cant have it named after a campaigner who has his balls in a vice and hardly punts. (Was going to say never punts but he's been back the last week or so)

U idiot. I punt all the time. And this is coming from a bloke who went missing for months cause he was going overseas and putting a deposit down on a house. EAD

Why would u even bother asking for a change of name? Honestly that's s**t as DS

U idiot. I punt all the time. And this is coming from a bloke who went missing for months cause he was going overseas and putting a deposit down on a house. EAD

Why would u even bother asking for a change of name? Honestly that's s**t as DS

I was just joking around with mazza one day because it'd been a week pretty much of no action in the thread.
I'm pretty sure it wasnt changed on the back of that...I would very much doubt it.

I went missing for months coz I couldnt physically punt from overseas where I was.

Speak to the mod, get him to change it...and then untwist your panties.

I was just joking around with mazza one day because it'd been a week pretty much of no action in the thread.
I'm pretty sure it wasnt changed on the back of that...I would very much doubt it.

I went missing for months coz I couldnt physically punt from overseas where I was.

Speak to the mod, get him to change it...and then untwist your panties.
so it was a joke but then you asked for it to be changed which would have meant someone PM'd PeterNorth lol.
Leave it as it is, I just find it disappointing that someone has asked for it to be changed considering it was my thread as i asked for it.

The fact that myself and Jimmy put this thread on the map and had it created from day 1, i feel that a joint name of myself and Jimmy should be the thread title and should never change.

I agree with this. Mods make it happen

Stewie was an original too but his balls have shriveled and died

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so it was a joke but then you asked for it to be changed which would have meant someone PM'd PeterNorth lol.
Leave it as it is, I just find it disappointing that someone has asked for it to be changed considering it was my thread as i asked for it.

It's Pricey's thread TBF

If he was going to get bounced off I'm next in line :D

LOL i definitely dont care enough to PM anyone.
It was a joke I made with mazza when we were the only two that participated for a 24 hour period.

peternorth can you confirm or deny ?

LOL i definitely dont care enough to PM anyone.
It was a joke I made with mazza when we were the only two that participated for a 24 hour period.

peternorth can you confirm or deny ?
can we have a poll on who is the culprit?

My money is on Kozi or robbo :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back