Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The LOL is on you. Dog exotics pay over the odds all the time if you get the correct combo.

You see theirs pool aren't stuffed over by clowns with more money than sense as per the daily horse pools.

True story.

LOL. This is the funniest post I have ever read in relation to betting.

LOL. This is the funniest post I have ever read in relation to betting.

It's hilarious because it's true.

Despite only ever having a max. of eight runners in a field the FF on dog races constantly pays far bigger dividends compared to horse races when the winners return similar dividends.

Why is that boy wonder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite only ever having a max. of eight runners in a field the FF on dog races constantly pays far bigger dividends compared to horse races when the winners return similar dividends.

Why is that boy wonder?

I can't tell you, because it's simply not true.

I can't tell you, because it's simply not true.

Ah but it is. See that's why it's handy to have friends who are stats boffins. They love a spread sheet and stats.

You'd be surprised what 3 months of tracking and recording prices can reveal.

Why is that boy wonder?

Because dogs are random as hell?
Makes perfect sense...

You might be more likely to win big, but you're also far far more likely for your spud dog to run into another one and get spat out the back.

Seriously if you're so smart, and you think your strategy is sound, why are you not betting a few k a race, and why the hell are you spouting your garbage on a football forum?

I cant find the CB promo... where is it?!

I saw an email about it, but cant find it on the app.
Simply place your next bet on the baseball before midnight Friday (3/07/15) and we will match your stake with bonus bets up to $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back