QUEENS BIRTHDAY UMPIRING WOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I'd rather have someone slowly pull my intestines out while watching them eat them then ever try and have any sort of intelligent discussion with you.
Mate just watch the footage until then well your opinion is based on a game played with high emotion
The game of Australian rules football pal is bigger than you ,me, Melbourne , collingwood ect
It is paramount to the history of this country
Ingrained in our DNA and is why we are known around the world as a great sporting nation, it inspires kids to excell in other sports.
But don't watch it , up to you
Would have liked your informed opinion we could have discussed and maybe started a bit of a move to get the damn thing changed for the benefit of players, spectators,coaches and of course umpires.
But 1 win is all that matters
s**t decisions go both ways
Game cannot be umpired in its current format simple
You guys really take of the we won blinkers it,s bigger than that
And deep down you all know it

Mate just watch the footage until then well your opinion is based on a game played with high emotion
The game of Australian rules football pal is bigger than you ,me, Melbourne , collingwood ect
It is paramount to the history of this country
Ingrained in our DNA and is why we are known around the world as a great sporting nation, it inspires kids to excell in other sports.
But don't watch it

kMR67.gif

Responses on bigfooty correlate to fact?

Your fans are being mocked, that doesn't mean there was a conspiracy against your side, it means the opinions posted are moronic (you'll note neutral fans are also mocking you)
In relation to neutral fans, on the first page of this thread alone:
Six posters agree with the OP
Two disagree
One was impartial
Two others made tongue in cheek comments which could be interpreted either way.

Just sharing the stats.

The fact his post coincided with a controversial Collingwood loss was untimely, though his point is absolutely valid.

Two disagree
One was impartial

Just sharing the stats.

The fact his post coincided with a controversial Collingwood loss was untimely, though his point is absolutely valid.

Haha because only the sooks make their way across to this board to cry about decisions that don't change a game.

T

thankyou , check your grammar
Should it read
Can claim
Should be "who claims"
Bit of a difference between an obvious typo and continuous misspelling of multiple words ;

Two disagree
One was impartial

Just sharing the stats.

"On the first page alone", 1/8 pages and you're acting like you have some major support.

Controversial loss. Lol. Only Idiots would agree with that. Such a loser attitude, never met a player who thinks umpires influence results

Therefore four time premiership coach Alistair Clarkson is a loser?
His attitude in this regard, yeah. Whinging about umpires is a loser mentality, Clarkson has shown a few traits of being a bad loser.

Although come to think of it, Clarkson labelled the umpires disgraceful, but said it wasn't what caused them to lose

So your point isn't as clever as you think it is, champ.

Does he have a loser mentality, or is he just a bad loser?

Because there is a significant difference.

What about James Hird?
Both, although your point didn't work, because he actually didn't blame the umps for the loss. As per my original point
Should be "who claims"
Bit of a difference between an obvious typo and continuous misspelling of multiple words ;

"On the first page alone", 1/8 pages and you're acting like you have some major support.

Controversial loss. Lol. Only Idiots would agree with that. Such a loser attitude, never met a player who thinks umpires influence results
What about James hird?

Both, although your point didn't work, because he actually didn't blame the umps for the loss. As per my original point
So there we have it folks - four time premiership winning coach Alistair Clarkson has a loser mentality.

Just imagine how successful he'd be if he was at the opposite end of the spectrum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozzie Osbourne could have done a better job than the umpires today - if the AFL was a public company the directors would be facing a class action.

Check out the last quarter with 2.38 to go - Jayden Hunt shoves the ball into Levi Greenwood's groin and the umpire calls it holding the ball against Greenwood - pathetic decision #4 for the quarter against the Pies. Great game destroyed by seriously poor decisions. The commentators on Foxtel called it a "little unfair" because they are under contract not to criticise the umpires from the AFL - it's like living in the Soviet Union!

Check out the last quarter with about 5 and a half minutes to go. Collingwood defender (Howe or Dunn) tackled directly in front of Melbourne's goals about 15 metres out, drops the ball after having prior opportunity. No free kick paid, robbed Melbourne of a gimme goal.

Only one example of numerous decisions that didn't go Melbourne's way all day.

So there we have it folks - four time premiership winning coach Alistair Clarkson has a loser mentality.

Just imagine how successful he'd be if he was at the opposite end of the spectrum?
- make point
- get shown point doesn't work
- make different point and speak with a weird condescending attitude
- $$$$$
- umpire conspiracy
- profit

And your illustrious playing record began and ended where and when , watch the replay he picked it up and therefore the rule is he must have prior opportunity , he didn't drag it in , therefore you , your wife and the umpire were wrong .
Also was inconsistent in that 1/4 as well as the rest of the game
Is that legible enough for you
Are you logical enough to consider that
Ps played I would bet a higher level of sport than you , also umpired a higher level ,yeah and coached , but who cares I'm a Moran due to I not agreeing with you

he was upright when he collected the ball watch the replay

Even if you were right (which you're not) the result would've been a ball up. What happened after we got that free kick? Considering we were smashing you in the clearances in the 2nd half chances are we would've just cleared the ball anyway. Certainly didn't cost you the game and does not deserve the whinging and bleating of all the Collingwood supporters since Monday.

Want to know why Melbourne had free kicks inside 50 paid for holding? It's because a number of free like this blatant tackle off the ball were called play on. Pies held for each other to intercept mark all day. Live by it, die by it.

Exactly there was another on Petracca later in the last quarter, others to Watts throughout the day. If you scrag and hold (Viney should've gotten a free in the centre in the last quarter at one point to for same thing) all day then you can't complain when a couple of them actually get called by the umpire.

You Melbourne guys seem to forget the amount of times the ball was scooped out with two hands from packs , Vince is an expert
Isn't that a throw

No, he paddled the ball along the ground, he did not pick up and throw. Completely different actions.

Be

before you stop basking in your victory
I would refer you to the post on our board greenwood free kick and check out the video posted by 100 volt
All there recorded for posterity and does put the matter to rest
What's piss weak is your ill informed uneducated post now you have a chance to retake and maybe re shape your opinion.
You won't though , too hard to admit
Look take the win congrats
But if you , your mate Tim or any other supporter of ANY team thinks things are kosher
Well
No wonder ABBOTT got in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf (2).gif

Two disagree
One was impartial

Just sharing the stats.

thanks mate
We're been watching chook lotto too long
Every game is sus , as the league will not get rid of interpretations
Dispose by hand or foot legal or pay it
It's just so inconsistent
Easily becoming or on the verge of the Worse officiated sport in the world if we keep going like this
Bad enough to try to get consistency with 3 , now 4 guys with different opinions
You can see how that goes on forums like this with different opinions
Good luck with that

Last edited:
Check out the last quarter with about 5 and a half minutes to go. Collingwood defender (Howe or Dunn) tackled directly in front of Melbourne's goals about 15 metres out, drops the ball after having prior opportunity. No free kick paid, robbed Melbourne of a gimme goal.

Only one example of numerous decisions that didn't go Melbourne's way all day.
All I have tried to point out is the farce called prior opportunity
Doesn't matter who or which club
The rules a joke , interpretation a joke and leads to other mistakes in a game
Please the bigger picture is more than 1 game

thanks mate
We're been watching chook lotto too long
Every game is sus , as the league will not get rid of interpretations
Dispose by hand or foot legal or pay it
It's just so inconsistent
Easily becoming or on the verge of the Worse officiated sport in the world if we keep going like this
Bad enough to try to get consistency with 3 , now 4 guys with different opinions
You can see how that goes on forums like this with different opinions
Good luck with that

Your tense is worse than the paper I read last week written by a ten year old EAL student.

All I have tried to point out is the farce called prior opportunity
Doesn't matter who or which club
The rules a joke , interpretation a joke and leads to other mistakes in a game
Please the bigger picture is more than 1 game

Yep I agree. That's why I think it's hilarious the amount of whinging coming from Collingwood supporters since Monday claiming they were robbed by the umps, the game was rigged etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back