General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and random discussion in here

Allegedly a fair unit as well.

The story going around was he was off contract at the end of ~08, just around B&F time we were going to give him a one-year deal, then he got into a massive barney after the B&F and we took the deal off the table.
All allegedly, of course.

Never really saw much in him.
Looked like he should win lots of football - big, strong, menacing. Reality is he clattered into guys and gave away lots of free kicks, couldn't kick, and wasn't quick.

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and random discussion in here

My membership is general admission for MCG home games, so is there a general admission seating area at all considering it is such a big game, or will I just have to stand somewhere?

Last year's return game, I just scanned my Bronze membership and sat on level 3.

However, IIRC, only about 10 Richmond supporters were there that night.

You can definitely scan in, but not sure how you'll go with finding a decent seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Dreamtime at the G - Ticket sales update

Should be plenty of GA seats. From
the Essendon website:

If you choose not to reserve a seat for the game then we advise people to show up early to secure a seat in the general admission area on the top level Q29-Q40.

Heard that under 2k of public seats remain. Not sure how true this is, haven't been able to get it confirmed officially anywhere yet

Skeeta's role is to appeal to children.

Doubt we can say much on BF - unless I am mistaken.:eek:

Heard that under 2k of public seats remain. Not sure how true this is, haven't been able to get it confirmed officially anywhere yet

Having a look on the ticketek website and they're offering seats in Q36 which is the last bay of general public seating n the Ponsford.

Be interesting if they start selling Q37 - Q40 of the MCC to the general public as its usually only given to the public as general walk up on the night.

Ticketing arrangements mean that a H and A sell out is about 85,000. I will be disappointed if the attendance doesn't come close to that.

1. Essendon the home team are 2nd. Its a while since you have been top two.

2. Richmond are coming off two wins....itself almost a novelty to the Tiger faithful. There is a feelgood factor about Tigerland.

3. When ladder position is factored in Tigers V Bombers trends as the 3rd biggest draw in the game after Collingwood V yourselves and the Blues.

Given the above and a decent bit of weather we really should be disappointed if we do not at least equal last years turnout. Its revenue sharing so we all have an incentive to get there.

Heads up:

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcomi...aspx?eid=a3787426-132b-4f16-a021-d4aba69b0e14

General admission areas:
There will be NO general admission areas for this match. Patrons wishing to attend must purchase a reserved seat in advance.

Club members who hold a general admission ticket will not be able to scan into the ground on Saturday night unless they have upgraded to a reserved seat for this match.*

Arghhhh better purchase now or never

WAIT!. Can I use my membership general admission and upgrade to a reserved seat?

Arghhhh better purchase now or never

WAIT!. Can I use my membership general admission and upgrade to a reserved seat?
Ever thought that maybe it'd be a better idea to go on the website (or phone) and find out, rather than waiting for a smart-arse like me to tell you they're selling out bloody quickly and you should get onto it ASAP?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back