Preview R10: Richmond V Essendon- Dreamtime at the 'G. Saturday 27th of May 7.25pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hurley is better than rance i wont eat amymore shits
Rance IS better than Hurley, mainly due to the amount of contests Rance can influence and his run as well.

BUT

Hurley IS more composed than Rance and probably makes less mistakes, like wild kicks, handballs to pressure, or getting caught holding the ball (generally from trying to do too much).

As awesome as Rance is, he still has the brain-fade clumsy-spudness about him about maybe 1% of the time, which is about 74% of the time down from the years we were trying to turn him into a forward and he looked like being delisted.

Overall, Rance probably isn't as far ahead of Hurley as we think, but he is an extremely good player and definitely the best defender in the AFL at the present.

I have a membership with genera admin access. Purchased 3 tickets for my essendon supporting Partner and in laws.

They are now saying no general admin left, I am just wondering whether because I just have my membership can I turn up tomorrow night and swipe to get in rather than pre ordering a ticket and having to pay extra and sit in a reserved seat whilst the 3 tickets are just general admin?

I would be pretty pissed off being a paid up member and not allowed to get in due to no GA being available?

Rance IS better than Hurley, mainly due to the amount of contests Rance can influence and his run as well.

BUT

Hurley IS more composed than Rance and probably makes less mistakes, like wild kicks, handballs to pressure, or getting caught holding the ball (generally from trying to do too much).

As awesome as Rance is, he still has the brain-fade clumsy-spudness about him about maybe 1% of the time, which is about 74% of the time down from the years we were trying to turn him into a forward and he looked like being delisted.

Overall, Rance probably isn't as far ahead of Hurley as we think, but he is an extremely good player and definitely the best defender in the AFL at the present.

Hurley is a gun. Woukd have him behind Rance and McGovern though.

at least losing to gws and dogs is fine as they have no fans, essendon on the other hand, they already sniff their own s**t imagine if they actually win

Im not normally a spruiker when we win because generally from experience it comes back hard. BUT with the amount of crap that bombards my facebook page after every Bombers win i may just have a little bit of a nibble if we get the job done.

I have a membership with genera admin access. Purchased 3 tickets for my essendon supporting Partner and in laws.

They are now saying no general admin left, I am just wondering whether because I just have my membership can I turn up tomorrow night and swipe to get in rather than pre ordering a ticket and having to pay extra and sit in a reserved seat whilst the 3 tickets are just general admin?

I would be pretty pissed off being a paid up member and not allowed to get in due to no GA being available?

You'll be right. There will still be plenty of walk up seats available from experience. They haven't made it a fully ticketed event yet. Get there a bit earlier though

I've a dislike of Essendon that has built over the years. Used to go to Windy Hill as a kid, feral, worse than Collingwood, (although nothing but respect for those great Essendon sides of the 80's). Then one horrid day when Richmond were getting absolutely pumped by about 20 goals, Lloyd who had been towel up by Scotty Turner got on the end of a few cheap ones and kicked a few in the last few minutes of play. The crowd were chanting Lloydy Lloydy like he was some god. Couldn't understand it as he'd been next to useless all day. Dilusional fans with no understanding of the game. Roll on the Hird saga and it all came flooding back. (And before all you sensible Essendon supporters pipe up, no you are not all mad, just most of you). Just hate losing to Essendon.

View attachment 374719
I just vomited in my mouth

tumblr_inline_op017kGTqT1teupc5_540.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just once in my life I would like to see a Richmond player knock out an umpire after a bullshit call that costs us 4 points

I reckon we will see a day when a supporter jumps the fence and clocks a maggot...have a feeling it will be a tigers fan from the group squad

Lighten up- when he is a serial concussee and you are making fun of knocks to the head. Not funny in my book mate and I am allowed to express that
Express away. There is a right way to do it though. Call me deluded and saying the comment was ******* stupid was the wrong way.
A simple "Too soon" or "Not funny" would have got your point across just fine.

at least losing to gws and dogs is fine as they have no fans, essendon on the other hand, they already sniff their own s**t imagi
Im not normally a spruiker when we win because generally from experience it comes back hard. BUT with the amount of crap that bombards my facebook page after every Bombers win i may just have a little bit of a nibble if we get the job done.
Didn't know their fans were this cocky, someone needs to remind them they are still a bunch of drug cheats

Just on who's better Rance and Hurley are guns.

You wouldn't be disappointed in either one if you had to pick one to build a team around imo.

Rance is widely considered the best FB of the generation

Hurley is not

I would be disappointed having Hurley

GOOD QUESTION:
i HAVE A RFC GENERAL ADMISSION MEMBERSHIP TICKET..I would like to buy 2 (daughter and friend) general admission tickets at the ground pre match so we can all sit together in the level 4 area without buying reserved seating. does anyone suggest a time or gate to purchase 2 "walk up" general admission tickets.

Rance never even takes on a decent opponent, if he was half as good as people say he would have at least won a final in his 8 years at the club.
He doesn't even own a monogrammed pair of Peruvian leg warmers.

Jesus H Christ I had forgotten just how arrogant essendon supporters could be. My word there is some tripe in the Rance thread. I thought Melbourne supporters took the cake with their "best list behind GWS" attitude, but nothing beats the bombres when they get a bit of wind in the sails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back