Preview R12: Changes v Geelong (Dawes, Spencer, Bail & M Jones IN, Hogan and some others OUT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone take this note over to Chris Scott?

n4773.jpg

I really wish AFL lists were bigger.
We would surely just add 10 more spuds though.

Is anyone doing what I'm doing which is checking the bureau of meteorology page every 15 minutes in the hope that some massive 3 hour Geelong storm will emerge for Sunday afternoon.

I think I will go and have a cry now if that's okay

We would surely just add 10 more spuds though.

Is anyone doing what I'm doing which is checking the bureau of meteorology page every 15 minutes in the hope that some massive 3 hour Geelong storm will emerge for Sunday afternoon.

I think I will go and have a cry now if that's okay
Don't Geelong play better in the wet? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't Geelong play better in the wet? :$
Okay - some weird phenomenon then. Gale winds and fire. Cane toads. Locusts. Actually, I would like to see a plague of locusts interrupt at least a qtr of footy. That would be interesting.

Odd how the betting agencies are offering what seems like generous odds on a 40+ Geelong result (1.90ish).

I just want the team to get through uninjured and put up a fight for four quarters, I don't care about winning so much at this stage of our development.

Proper Gander
HEadless
Sir Hugh Percy
TheSeventhHamster
StrIker
Max Mustard
TempyTIger
DeeSfan
YouDonTKnowJack
GySberts2Bate
Each and everyone................Dees by 10 points
You're right. I feel ashamed.

All this talk about Hogan being out and Rohan Bail in - it's ridiculous given the skills and form of Bail at this point in time. Let's face it - it is universally agreed that he is unbeatable in the one on one, his possession count in 2015 has been extraordinary. When you look at his speed and strength in combination with his agility and footy smarts, it is impossible to regard any other player in the league as a chance for the Brownlow, and it's only round 12. Not since Chris Judd has a player found this level of form in his first 100 games...

Oh s**t. Sorry - I'm mixing him up with Nat Fyfe again, aren't I? In my defence, I've decided to spend the weekend pretty drunk and all, won't happen again. :)

.........ProperGander
.......HEadless
.........SirHughPercy
.....TheSeventhHamster
......StrIker
..........MaxMustard
TempyTIger
.....DeeSfan
.YoudonTknowjack
GysbertS2Bate

Each and everyone.............Dees by 10 points

Odd how the betting agencies are offering what seems like generous odds on a 40+ Geelong result (1.90ish).

I just want the team to get through uninjured and put up a fight for four quarters, I don't care about winning so much at this stage of our development.

I may have taken a Geelong 40+ win as the final leg of a 3 part multi...

Yes, I feel a little dirty.

The first two legs have come off. My guess is Geelong will now win by 39.

.........ProperGander
.......HEadless
.........SirHughPercy
.....TheSeventhHamster
......StrIker
..........MaxMustard
TempyTIger
.....DeeSfan
YoudontKnowjack
GysbertS2Bate

Each and everyone.............Dees by 10 points
Um...

How come I managed to reply to you slightly before you posted?

I really must be drunk

I may have taken a Geelong 40+ win as the final leg of a 3 part multi...

Yes, I feel a little dirty.

The first two legs have come off. My guess is Geelong will now win by 39.
In the same boat, went a bunch of multi's because the last leg seemed like a free double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back