Preview R20: Changes v Western Bulldogs - Bail in for Tyson (hammy); Salem withdrawn (illness)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one can stay. Guy has a lot demons, so he's basically one of us.
How do you actually think you guys will go this week? I mean everybody in the media is tipping it as an easy Dogs win, I'm not so sure. You have a knack of being unable to lock down on us or outplay us over the past couple of years.

How do you actually think you guys will go this week? I mean everybody in the media is tipping it as an easy Dogs win, I'm not so sure. You have a knack of being unable to lock down on us or outplay us over the past couple of years.
I feel that the biggest thing going for you is Etihad. We hate it.

Apart from that it'll be close. Hard nosed contested footy versus run and gun. If we get the grind going we will win...if we don't lock down you will.

At the MCG. At Etihad we are worse than the Footscray women's team.

Etihad = A Dees loss. I would never back Melbourne at that ground until we actually get a win there.

When we win the contested ball we have been able to play really really good footy
If we can keep the game contested then yeah I think we are a chance. but you guys are going allright at the moment certainly not the same dogs side from earlier in the year

What do you guys think it is about Etihad that just doesn't work for the Dees?? It's a weird one.

Our record basically spans over the years that we've been terrible. When we've only been winning <4 games a year, and we only play at Etihad two times a year, it makes statistical sense that we have a long losing streak there.

What do you guys think it is about Etihad that just doesn't work for the Dees?? It's a weird one.

Just the teams
We cant beat Stkilda or North at the G either
I dont think its really a problem.. we could easily have beaten you and the saints in the last 2 years at etihad, as well as brisbane last year

Just the teams
We cant beat Stkilda or North at the G either
I dont think its really a problem.. we could easily have beaten you and the saints in the last 2 years at etihad, as well as brisbane last year

Yeah, but we didn't win any of those games. **** I hate Etihad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Gillies.
qnf11p-6GEA5fm7RgAJAaUZF91iiboFVKuO67cMhGCGs9MARlv-YhJz6jED9Ojtlxj6KReLBhnq88YxeWJsoH8q5wYPP--7B_yMB59V0KyfbiRkqJqeINVUEeyqLyrBxWIKtq2MPulfw4-YAumQTC66b329FqUnB7-cXeKA3-q6YLTnXIQFJTYxebgIoRA-Jig=w418-h352-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back