Preview R20: Changes v Western Bulldogs - Bail in for Tyson (hammy); Salem withdrawn (illness)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about Tyson being out for you blokes, If you had your time again would you have still gone with the trade to send Pick 2 too GWS for Salem and Tyson? I haven't really watched enough of these two boys to really warrant an opinion!
I'd give up pick 2 for Tyson. If give up pick 2 for Salem.

I see the glass half full with tyson being out. The doggies dont have a big bodied midfield, so perfect opportunity for brayshaw and anb, to go up against another young midfield.

Salem out with illness, Bail in.

Possibly the most depressing Dees-related piece of news this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I remember correctly Tyson and Salem both missed when we beat WB last time.
Yeah I remember thinking that it was the worst team for the year that we'd put out last time we played them. We did ok

In: Dean Terlich - Much worse.

GILLIES%20Tom.png

If, as I expect we will, we roll the doggies for the second time this year I find it hard to see how they make the finals given their draw. Meaning a 9th or 10th finish, which in reality is probably still over stated in terms of the quality of their list.

I hope Tom Boyd comes back in. That kids a million dollar witches hat....

Jumping the gun a bit i'd say. Credit where it's due, you shut our game down last time but we've definitely improved, and out game has evolved, besides us playing at Etihad is a completely different story. Will be closer than people think but still expect the win. That along with the Brisbane Win alone should see us safely into September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back