Review R22: Port v Adelaide review

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows players went over to Eddie to celebrate, then copped a barrage. All players celebrate goals. There is vision of a 10 year old Port fan calling Crows players a F..... C...

297776_gl.jpg

Because no young Crows supporter has ever said or done anything of that nature ever.

Stop being a sanctimonious chode, guy. I get it's the most South Australian thing a South Australian can do, but goodness me.

Crows players went over to Eddie to celebrate, then copped a barrage. All players celebrate goals. There is vision of a 10 year old Port fan calling Crows players a F..... C...

297776_gl.jpg

Dear god!!!! Call in Families SA!!!! 10 year old boy swears! Wow!

Why did you post the Wingard photo. That's a pretty tame goal celebration by any standard. Hardly comparable to a group of players running to the crowd and goading them with hands to the ear etc.

You're missing the point, bozo. None of those players bleated on social media after giving it back to the crowd.

I'm almost certain lead paint came out of their mothers' boobs.

So Wingard kicks the final goal to win the final Showdown at AAMI and instead of celebrating with his players, taunts the cows supporters? By your skewed thinking, a classy act.
Not once did I say it was a classy act I'm saying it happens all the time, secondly Wingard's winning goal was nowhere near the boundary. You're kidding yourself if you think Wingard doesn't celebrate goals just as much as Betts. Players are allowed to celebrate match winning goals.

Geebus, calm down. Approx 10 yrs old.

All players celebrate. I was just showing that. Do you guys think that anyone that comes here and isnt a Port supporter is looking for an argument.

I'll see myself out. Oh, and I'll be disappointed if you guys dont have a crack at me on the way out!!:thumbsu:

Not once did I say it was a classy act I'm saying it happens all the time, secondly Wingard's winning goal was nowhere near the boundary. You're kidding yourself if you think Wingard doesn't celebrate goals just as much as Betts. Players are allowed to celebrate match winning goals.
OMG You HAVE to be kidding. I recall Eddie jumping ON the fence in the pocket after a goal once.

Geebus, calm down. Approx 10 yrs old.

All players celebrate. I was just showing that. Do you guys think that anyone that comes here and isnt a Port supporter is looking for an argument.

I'll see myself out. Oh, and I'll be disappointed if you guys dont have a crack at me on the way out!!:thumbsu:
Good and stop coming back

Typically disingenuous, pal.

If Wingard celebrated directly at Crows supporters at your home Showdown and then fired off multiple sanctimony-bathed tweets whining about (non-fruit themed) fan behaviour and parenting as Jenkins bizarrely has, he'd get smashed by all and sundry.

Aw god. Who cares if players celebrate. Good on them.

However, if you can give if, make sure you and your team mates can take it on the chin and suck it up like the players from the other 17 teams do. Don't hit up twitter.

Can you imagine Carlton players tweeting about how 'horrific' it was to hear a 10 yo Collingwood kid swear at them. It's s actually laughable.

297776_gl.jpg

Here's a picture of a tree in a grass field. Has about as much relevance as your photo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471918531.068054.jpg

Aw god. Who cares if players celebrate. Good on them.

However, if you can give if, make sure you and your team mates can take it on the chin and suck it up like the players from the other 17 teams do. Don't hit up twitter.

Can you imagine Carlton players tweeting about how 'horrific' it was to hear a 10 yo Collingwood kid swear at them. It's s actually laughable.

It's almost as if this is the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to blame the nature of the Crows players though. When you are completely mollycoddled and have your anoos tongued by all and sundry in the state then it would be easy to sit comfortably on the pedestal they find themselves on. A product of your environment.

Vintage cop-out behaviour from their clan all-round.

- Crows forwards actively and directly incite the crowd with multiple close-range gestures and interactions: "The abuse we copped was terrible. I saw an 18-month old mouth 'cucking funt' in Ottoway Hebrew I think it was. Bad parenting."

- Rory Sloane hits Brad Ebert in the head: "Ebert's fault for opening up like a packet of chips/being soft. The Vics don't want us getting a home final".

- A host of non-Port related SA legends like Lindsay Head, Barrie Robran, Sticks Kernahan, John Platten, Craig McRae and even a pre-Board Mark Ricciuto denounce Nigel Smart's backchannel move to wear the SA guernsey in the first Adelaide Oval Showdown: "Port are sooks. We're not wearing it because Port".

- Steven Trigg and the Board get busted cooking the books on Tippett's salary: "F**k you Kurt. Let's harrass Emma Quayle for breaking the story."

Take some ownership for your actions for once. Just once.

true they do.. so i dont get the hate towards tredrea and cornes about their celebrations from crows fans.... should be ok right? whats good for eddie is good for everyone else

got to love stupid facebook people....

my comment re sloane
" unfortunately had to accept it... which part could you argue against? was high, medium impact (cut his face plus sat the 15mins for the concussion test) and unintentional... which can be argued? "

First comment reply
And what about the Brodie Smith incident moron...he ended up with concussion and left for the whole match due to careless acts by2 port players! But that's ok?

There are dickhead supporters in all teams. But going by the afc and and media ambassadors there is no issue with crows crowds. There are more evictions at afc games than port ( yes crows average higher crowds). Crows crowd behaviour is as Josh would say horrific but funnily enough doesn't get reported in the media. Police yes media no. And from personal experience having a then Crows supporting wife who changed to a port supporter after the (vile) abuse she copped as she dared to hold the hand of her Port supporter daughter. The crap said to a 7 year old girl was way past horrific Josh and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back