Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy the anti-North sentiment that is continually perpetuated on the draft/trade forum.

Good rant. I won't compromise my thoughts for some bullshit snow flake moderator.

The D&T board has become a flat out kindergarten.

So it's 9:20 pm by my watch and 'we' buried one today ( have had my share of booze) so while i won't apologise for my angst over the last week I am pissed off. Who the * allows a nine yr old to find his Dad dead in the drive way?

My point? Tell those you love that you love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just do it- and get ****ed if you don't agree!!

So it's 9:20 pm by my watch and 'we' buried one today ( have had my share of booze) so while i won't apologise for my angst over the last week I am pissed off. Who the **** allows a nine yr old to find his Dad dead in the drive way?

Just do it- and get ****** if you don't agree!!

Look after yourself mate. Sounds like a s**t situation.

So it's 9:20 pm by my watch and 'we' buried one today ( have had my share of booze) so while i won't apologise for my angst over the last week I am pissed off. Who the **** allows a nine yr old to find his Dad dead in the drive way?

Just do it- and get ****** if you don't agree!!

Keep your head up mate. There's not much good about this s**t.

Recent anniversary of the U.S.A. dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9 1945.

Popular history is that was why Japan surrendered. However the reason Japan surrendered on August 15 was because the Soviets had
declared war on Japan and had invaded the Japanese controlled Manchuria. When the Japanese army in Manchuria was defeated the Japanese government surrendered unconditionally because it was apparent the Soviets were not going to negotiate a peaceful end to the fighting. The Japanese believed the Emperor and family would end up like the Czar and family.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/dan-carlins-hardcore-history/id173001861?mt=2&i=1000415837465

39308208_10155744049148947_8424710679046389760_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

said news,
Teddy D Pomm has to be put down (he is not doing well, very sick, its a long story)
here is a picture of him with me (wearing my 2004 away jumper)
View attachment 545377

Tim, I’m so sorry to hear about Teddy. He looks like a perfect little champ, and I wish he could live forever for you. Wish all dogs could. I hope everything goes peacefully for him today, and for you, and your family.

And to big_e, and naturally north, and ferball, as well, you’ve all lost someone you cared about. I’m so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back