Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Solo (Womens national goal keeper for the US) suspended by the US Football Federation and contract terminated for her conduct at the olympics (Made light of the Zika Virus, and called the swedish womens team cowards for playing defensively).

Solo is now playing the sexism card and claiming her first amendment rights have been breached.

No Hope, you're just a flog.

Hope Solo (Womens national goal keeper for the US) suspended by the US Football Federation and contract terminated for her conduct at the olympics (Made light of the Zika Virus, and called the swedish womens team cowards for playing defensively).

Solo is now playing the sexism card and claiming her first amendment rights have been breached.

No Hope, you're just a flog.
Pathetically weak move by the US Football Federation. No suspension regarding the domestic violence situation but they do it for this. After a major tournament with a couple of years before the next.

About as much substance as the Richmond boycott of Triple M.

Last night i dreamt that Tarzino won the Melbourne Cup, so i went and put $50 on him today @ 20-1, his Sportsbet number contains three 8's, so i went back and repeated the exercise, Chinese dude behind counter who took my bet saw it and promptly placed a $250 wager on it for himself, nekminnit odds 17-1 :D

Never change, Twittter.

CqgFqzCVUAEVDpo.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was falling for a girl who is essentially my dream girl but she had no interest in me so i got the * out before it was too late (think the event horizon of a blackhole). I got onto tinder (amongst other things) to try and get my mind off of her and it was working quite well until she showed up on tinder about 20 mins ago. Feel rough and sad again. Girls really do * you up emotionally and mentally sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back