Rd 10 - Cockwombling numbnut award.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a personal one.
Had a friend stay for the weekend. One eyed & never miss a game Bulldogs supporter.
I agreed we would have the Bullys game on the sacred outdoor big TV.
The provision that we may have to change channel & commentary if all we get is
" The Package BS"
My friend "Who is the package" ?
Into the game my friend "C'mon Liberatore" !!
Me : " That's Caleb Daniel"
Identity argument starts.
My husband: "Well if he took that thing off his head we could resolve this "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I start this early? Red bull F1 racing team. Seriously why do you hate us Aussies?

Boggles the mind how a professional f1 team can just make such an amateurish mistake. It's a billion dollar sport and Riccardo is driving a car worth well north of $200 million dollars. It's a mistake that simply is unforgivable.

Surely it goes to Port Adelaide and Tom Jonas with their ludicrous defence of "I was scared"

C'mon he couldn't pull up in time. Any idiot could see that and because he couldn't pull up in time he buried his forearm into the back of Gaff's head. Simples. Nothing to see here.

The AFL for having a goal review system that is completely useless because of both the quality and angle of video replay. How the actual * could they conclude WHERE the ball had been touched.

Ffs AFL, getting thoroughly sick of your s**t

C'mon he couldn't pull up in time. Any idiot could see that and because he couldn't pull up in time he buried his forearm into the back of Gaff's head. Simples. Nothing to see here.
Watching the replay after hearing that defence you have to ask what the * were they thinking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back