Preview Rd. 6 Suns vs Geelong @ Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Club makes a stand and says, sorry Gary, you're a great player,but an ass-hat of a captain and we need someone who bleeds for the Club
What would he do?
I guess there's no advantage in doing it, would just create disharmony

If the Club makes a stand and says, sorry Gary, you're a great player,but an ass-hat of a captain and we need someone who bleeds for the Club
What would he do?
I reckon we could reasonably suspect that the disharmony might be there among some of the players already

Lynch would've seen Gaz, would be surprised if he didn't feel just a bit of resentment

What would he do?

Just wait until the end of the year and we'll have a solid case against his captaincy. I love Gaz so much but he's not the man to take us forward. It's Tom Lynch.

Let's not over react

Simple assassinate 1 player in front of the group and threaten that 2 more will go if the effort doesn't immediately improve
Haha so whose the matyr going to be? Come on don't shy away now that you live in Sydney mate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong had 13 players with more then 20 touches
Suns had 6 with 20+

Suns also had 7 players with less then 10 touches

Does Cordy have the boys match fit?
I think this is a good question. My opinion, I think they are fit enough. One thing I did notice is the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and 3rd we appeared to wrestle some momentum and find space and targets. I don't know why but it stuck in my mind a few times where we had some of our good passages late in the quarters, which I'm guesstimating is from fitness. In saying that the quarters were already lost by that point.

I think this is a good question. My opinion, I think they are fit enough. One thing I did notice is the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and 3rd we appeared to wrestle some momentum and find space and targets. I don't know why but it stuck in my mind a few times where we had some of our good passages late in the quarters, which I'm guesstimating is from fitness. In saying that the quarters were already lost by that point.

Playing are lazy?
Don't run both ways?
We drafted mentally weak players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back