Competition Red Hot Rookies vs The SFA Monstars

Remove this Banner Ad

Class of 26 checking in. **** you too buddy.
We are here for you. You will enjoy the hell out of this place.

Advice - Don't take a backward step -and even more important enjoy yourself.

ALL BIG PROPS TO BONO FOR GETTING THIS MATCH TOGETHER (AND HAVING A DECENT GAME IT SHOULD BE SAID)

You've been a proper grand mob o' rooks- well done on making it to graduation. See you all on Friday. ;)

2 : 15.53 {C} - Great saving mark taken by GotTheGoodes.
2 : 15.57 {lW} - Now por_please_ya has the ball. What can she do with it?.
2 : 16.01 {C} - Hands it off to GotTheGoodes.
2 : 16.06 {lW} - Handpass to space. por_please_ya runs onto it.
2 : 16.08 {C} - Handballs to GotTheGoodes.

kdav: GTG to PPY, to GTG, to PPY, to GTG, it's an acrostic prognostic from the Rookies.
Phenom: OMG WTF LOL ROFL SMH
If I'd stayed on the wing we could have had more epic plays like these, GotTheGoodes. Looking at you, JWS! o_O

"Commotion in the stands here, Barrybran is giving a mouthful to U2tigers from over the fence, the young Bear hasn't made his SFA debut but he reckons he'd have done a better job out there today."
* up the commentary is over LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** up the commentary is over LOL

" U2tigers is coming up to the commentary box, not happy with my work - well go * yourself you big gangly giraffe looking mofo."

" por_please_ya , you were dropped to the backline during that game, what do you have to say to your coach about that one after being so dominant on the wing?"

I just wanna say I wasn't particularly into this but once I jumped in it was very enjoyable. Kudos to U2tigers Josh and whoever else put this together and made an effort (Sorry I'm not sure who else)
Now you all need to get to the gym for a few weeks and work on getting some campaigner into you.

Also Tigerturbulance you are my bunny

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 7.52.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 7.51.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 7.54.06 PM.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back