Richmond Fans Cause Chaos In Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulls**t. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.

The most shambolic performance at the MCG did not come from GWS. It came from the Richmond fan base
Seriously, who talks to their uncle at 8am on a Sunday morning.

******* god botherers

Sorry guys I stuffed up the timeline here. At the time Willie posted it, it would have been 6am, Sunday morning in Perth.

Bulls**t. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.

The most shambolic performance at the MCG did not come from GWS. It came from the Richmond fan base

Sorry guys I stuffed up the timeline here. At the time Willie posted it, it would have been 6am, Sunday morning in Perth.

Your timeline also got stuffed up with the articles about Tigers fans assaulting police officers in multiple incidents on match game, but for some reason this has been left out of your timeline?

Who really cares? Noone got hurt, let them enjoy it. Wish doggies supporters had done the same out Footscray way in 2016. Noone would have cared about any damage at least!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just me. Others in other threads are mentioning it here too. Can dig a few up for you if you like but you have read them too, lets not kid ourselves
Lol that s**t happens most finals. Tigers had a much much bigger supporter base at the ground than the Eagles last year so obviously it would happen more. Due to the cost involved, travelling interstate fans at the GF also tend to be the more affluent part of their team's supporter base and less likely to partake in such activities. They also tend to put a sock in it because they are so outnumbered.

Yesterday I didn't see any where I was sitting, it was actually quite a reserved crowd overall.

I find it hard to believe that your uncle even saw three GWS fans.

It’s an absolute load of s**t. The media love beating this crap up. It was the same two years ago when they had all this “fans take over Richmond!!” stuff. I was there, it was exactly the same as any other Saturday night - a few pi**ed people and people lining up to get into pubs. The only difference was a few terrace houses had parties with people on balconies. I think I even heard somebody yell out “Go Tiges!”

Last night was the same. The media try to make it look like the LA riots.
Except 3 cops attacked this time, maybe a few more clowns in Ice

Might be a chance to become an AFL player

The lawyer for the man who headbutted the female cop has spoken out in the press already

"Look, he has great line breaking speed, good disposal over 50m. I definetly see a spot for him at half back in the near future once he gets out from the back pocket of the guy who makes him his prison bitch"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back