Preview RND 15 - Carlton vs Adelaide (Crom) - Sunday June 27th 4:10pm (EST) @ Marvel Stadium - Team - Post #762

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Honey, Carroll, Levi, Boyd, Sammo (play midfield)
Out: Take your pick
If not anything, these guys will bring a hunger for the ball and give 100%.
That's what we need right now.
If you cannot tackle, be a two way runner, do the 1%ers, then fu** off to the VFL.
:)
If we dont add new blood this week, then we are certainties to get beaten this week by those that have already thrown in the towel. I like your "Ins". Add Stocker to the midfield too

Very happy with Pittonet's progression throughout the season. He has demonstrated he can ruck, and does a great job getting the ball to the mids. He is also starting to impose himself around the ground and taking big strong marks in the forward line. Want to see DEK playing at CHF. Incredible mobility and agility who is going to have a day out soon and kick a decent bag. The forward defensive pressure which was a strength in the early rounds has all but evaporated.
Need SOS, Eddie, Owies and Harry all keeping the ball in the forward line, and fighting for it like their lives were on the line. The H/F and wingers need to get into the square quickly after the bounce and put pressure on the Adelaide midfielders, and really tackle them with intensity and make them feel it.
If we can avoid being 3 goals down in the first 5 minutes, we should record a comfortable win against Adelaide.

If we dont add new blood this week, then we are certainties to get beaten this week by those that have already thrown in the towel. I like your "Ins". Add Stocker to the midfield too
Have to include Murphy. Played well and took his demotion on the chin based on all reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally think Sam Docherty shouldn't be dropped and play the plus 1 role that saw him became AA a few years ago. Send Wiliams back to the 2s and have a pre-season. Docherty should be our Tom Stewart. Taking intercepts and being the spare man to help out his other team mates.

I personally think Sam Docherty shouldn't be dropped and play the plus 1 role that saw him became AA a few years ago. Send Wiliams back to the 2s and have a pre-season. Docherty should be our Tom Stewart. Taking intercepts and being the spare man to help out his other team mates.
He needs to be dropped. Maybe why he wasn't at presser?

Putting him in the same sentence as Stewart is laughable. Borderline delist.

Why is it coach killing? Recruitment needs to be held to account.

Did you watch the whole video? It wasn't only aimed at Williams and therefore neither was my comment. To see that sort of effort surely means the players have lost interest and there is a clear disconnect. You are right that our recruiting needs to be held to account though.

A Walker vs Weitering matchup would be exciting to watch inside 50. Walker can also get up the field to the wings. If he does that Jones probably follows him, inside 50 I'd want Weitering. I think his nous to find space would do Jones in who likes to give 5m of space as he backs his closing speed. Walker isn't fast but he's smart, he'd find a way to exploit Jones drifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back