How will the game unfold?

• The Buddy Show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a good start...no falling behind 19-1
kk_teaser_mobile_conversionrates_kristallkugel.jpg

I tried to find this when Sydney were 19-1 .

Lotto numbers please

Charlie Cameron's miss running into goal sums up his season. His body language is not good. Just doesnt seems to think well under pressure, especially when kicking for goal on the run. If he could finish like andrew macleod we would have a player.

Last edited:

After watching the match we were the better team and the result means nothing. We can play a lot better than that as well. Swans are no threat imo. Crows v Gws grand final coming up. Cameron and Atkins were both extremely poor and need to lift in the finals. Betts didnt play his best and we need him to return to form. Rest talia and he will be ready to go first week of finals. Walker also needs to start taking some contested marks. We were extremely fumbly tonight. That wont happen when it counts i feel.

Last edited:
After watching the match we were the better team and the result means nothing. We can play a lot better than that as well. Swans are no threat imo. Crows v Gws grand final coming up.

GWS = No way.

I want us to play Sydney in the finals, (1 v 4 = QF) and hopefully winner and losers of the QF make the GF meaning they'll meet again.

Watching replay. We looked panicked in the first qrt. We matched them in the middle though. This is as bad as we could play in this quarter imo. Too cute on many occasions and too many panicked kicks. Never looked relaxed in the first quarter.

Agree with panicked, too cute, but would change relaxed for composed. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fear is real

I just had a quick skip through the main board Gameday thread and we are copping it massively for the umps and the crowd going bananas and the fact that Sloane was finally protected and got 8 free kicks.....

They are starting to turn on us (whereas before it was: "They play a great brand, i hope they win it" "Deserve a crack after they don't tank, get hit with draft sanctions and can still challenge" etc, etc)

They know we're up to our eyeballs in it and now they hate it

Bring on September! Rest the whole ******* team next week!

I want to play them in the first Final

That was the best the Swans have played all year. Buddy even said it was the toughest win he had been involved with for a while..

He have more to give, convert more set shots for a start.

The boys should take a lot of confidence from that loss. And no wallpapering over the cracks. Without loss of ladder position. A great game to have in the lead up to Finals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Complaints about the umpires, but it's the first time Sloane has ever gotten those calls in the middle (and Heeney had no idea how to play him as a tagger without holding him massively) and I dare say having 67 tackles in the first half means you're gonna win your fair share of HTB and illegal disposal calls.

Anyone think we were just exhausted by the closing part of the game? We were coming off two 6 day breaks and spent all our energy getting into the lead that as soon as we got it we lost it. That being said we probably had opportunities to ice the game but didn;t.

We got a long break before West Coast then finals. I feel much more comfortable now knowing we can match the Swans.

Only if you decide to drop one of your 2 easy games. You really shouldn't lose to either the Saints or Fremantle.
We'll loose to Saints. They flogged us by 10 goals 8 weeks ago and will be up for Riewoldt's retirement game

Back