Game Day Rnd 23 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Mooney calling for someone to be sacked.

The ARC Team AND the goal umpire should be sacked

The umpire was in the perfect spot and still called it a poster

Pretty blatant cheating and collusion

A sad end to the year, as such, the goal should have been called rather than the point, probably resulting in a win and a finals chance. The good thing is that hopefully the selection committee realise that we played much better in the second half with Sloane off and Pedlar on. We have played really well in the last quarter in the last 2 weeks and threatened to win against very good sides, without success. I have high hopes for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t watched it in its entirety but from what I saw smith was poor
A few seniors rescued their games with better second halves and very good Q4s

They were collectively beyond deplorable in the first half

AFL is all about money. They need swans in the finals for advertising.
Although as pointed out on Fox, if it costs GWS a finals berth…

Absolute bull ....

It was a goal but there was still over a minute to play.

It's going to take us 2 years to recover from this.

I have no doubt we would have beaten Carlton and reached the semi this year.
The Swan were able to milk 30 seconds of that minute by running the ball down the wing with no opposition players as our players were still celebrating that goal.

A sad end to the year, as such, the goal should have been called rather than the point, probably resulting in a win and a finals chance. The good thing is that hopefully the selection committee realise that we played much better in the second half with Sloane off and Pedlar on. We have played really well in the last quarter in the last 2 weeks and threatened to win against very good sides, without success. I have high hopes for next year.
Do not hold your breath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back