Roadblock: End of the Line

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I'll even bother with RAW anymore, this is just absolute boredom

images

So apart from Sheamus/Cesaro winning the titles, and Neville returning, nothing happened. I guess at least Sasha/Charlotte is done.

What was the point of that main event? Literally nothing changed at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

expecting rematch on RAW tomorrow.
They made a big deal about how this was the end of the feud, with Cole saying it when the match ended too

They made a big deal about how this was the end of the feud, with Cole saying it when the match ended too
Said the same thing aftet HIAC

I thought they said the same thing when Sasha Won the Title the Last Time:straining:

Worst PPV in WWE History!

The fact you have a WWE champion whose sole job is to make the US Champion look strong is absolute horse s**t. Now with that ending we will have to put up with another Reigns title match...

Just * Reigns off and let Rollins, Jericho and KO feud over the title without him stinking things up, that would be great TV and even better PPV matches

Worst PPV in WWE History!

The fact you have a WWE champion whose sole job is to make the US Champion look strong is absolute horse s**t. Now with that ending we will have to put up with another Reigns title match...

Just **** Reigns off and let Rollins, Jericho and KO feud over the title without him stinking things up, that would be great TV and even better PPV matches

Jerichio is passed having another Title Reign.

I say you have a 4 Way Title Match at RR between Rollins,Reigns,KO and Jericho. With Reigns Winning. I also say HHH may cost Rollins the Title

**** them all off. We need Balor to save this show.

When he 1st did his Injury. I said he will come back and win the Rumble and go on to win the Title at WM. Not so sure Now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back