Autopsy Roast/Toast R1 vs Carlton & Changes for R2 vs Port

BOG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lots of IFs that game.'
Great comeback to some good footy by the tigers.
Some things never get old. CANT HAVE TARANTO NEAR THE FOOTY. 90% he throws it on the boot.
We only did well when he wasnt playing near the ball.
Better game by hopper.
Great spirit by the tigs, we fought hard and I normaly dont complain about the Umps, we couldnt buy a holding the ball in the second half.
So frustrating, commentators are as dumb as dogshit. some of the calls were beyond me.
Umpires are too, especially that balta tackle that was a push in the back.

We had players do some really dumb thing tonight and some great things.
Baker
Bolton
Balta

All considered I think we did well to play the game out with 3 men down.

That 50m penalty needs to be investigated. It clearly wasn’t there but the fact 3 umpires don’t know the dimensions of the MCG cannot be correct. They were clearly on the take.

You only need to compare it with the 50 they game Balta earlier in the game to see how ridiculous it was.

its generally a tactic of players too scared theyll get inside their own heads and miss if they go back for the set shot. like ripping off a bandaid, get it done quick so you don't have to think about it.
Yeah, but it's a bad idea. Bolton does it with predictable results. Hawkins used to do it. Saved us a number of times.

Kosi is putrid. Did you actually watch last week?

It's Kosi or Ryan... Who is the one who will likely keep.another defender accountable, especially if Balta goes back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone here recall a team who finished 13th the previous year getting handed a draw we've been given in the first 4 rounds. Like seriously. All part of the masterplan to kill off our season nice and early so by the time we start winning some games it won't matter and we'll finish the year probably around 13th again.

I will love Richmond forever but I hate the AFL.

Fully get the players were tired and Yze has from reports told them to take the game on but we must get caught HTB more than I think I have seen any other side. It's not just now, it's been happening the last couple of seasons, maybe it's just a sign we are slow in comparison and other teams have also developed their tackling techniques much better than us.

Conversly we seem to have to tackle the player and then gift wrap them with a bow on top to be rewarded in the same way. Would be interesting if there is a stat to show tackles made that resulted in free kicks, think we would have the lowest ratio for all teams by a long way.

Maybe, but he doesn't compete. It's a serious concern I have of him.

Actually, maybe we can play Lefau instead of Kosi. He'd make their backline sweat IMO.

Someone on twitter mentioned Lefau copped a knock late in the VFL game.

he still plays like an absolute loose cannon though, terrifies me. there was atleast 4 times I was certain hed give away a free kick in front of goal due to a sloppy tackle that slipped high or jumping into the back of a player on the ground. thankfully got missed.
Oh yeah it’s like your dancing around mouse traps but it was less traps this week

Another game where a combination of umpiring and brain farts screwed us.
carltoon had more brain farts and it took 3 less tigers and umpires drinking their seed for 3 quarters for them to win

Back