Autopsy Roast/Toast R1 vs Carlton & Changes for R2 vs Port

BOG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

unfortunately carltoon are garbage so that BRAVE loss isn't as exciting as I want it to be

but also I think we could've easily won by 50 with a couple less corrupt umps and a couple less * ups from kmac/Bolton/Pickett and no injuries

Brave and valiant effort in the end. We look a lot better when we play small, Grimes is better when he is set a task and has to play tall, doesn’t have the speed for the other forwards anymore.

Next week we play port who aren’t blessed with talls. Ollie lord is injured, Georgiades is out of the side. Grimes can take Marshall and Balta can take Dixon If he is sent back or we can bring in Miller for one game. Mcauliffe, Clarke and Briwn all had very impressive VFL games, I’d bring in Clarke over Mcauliffe as we already have Dow, Hopper, Taranto, in the side and I’d like to see more Bolton, Baker, Martin on ball time but Mcauliffe could easily come into the side instead. We can actually hold up pretty well despite the injuries.

In: Brown, Clarke, Miller/Lefau (depending on Balta)
Out: Prestia, Young, Gibcus
Sub: Mansell

IMG_0446.jpeg

Last edited:

Macca was decent tonight and Pickett was good in the ruck.
Dion is finished and Hopper disappears after half time.
Umpires screwed up big time and Martin needed to kick the goal

With the consistent crap from the umpires i sadly have to agree with your votes.
Curnows 3 1/2 minutes unmanned in the backline will get him over the line for the the three votes.
Any richmond supporter remember lynch ever playing in the back line to try save the game??

2020 PF v Port… Lynch took match saving mark in D50 with 5 seconds left.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brave and valiant effort in the end. We look a lot better when we play small, Grimes is better when he is set a task and has to play tall, doesn’t have the speed for the other forwards anymore.

Next week we play port who aren’t blessed with talls. Ollie lord is injured, Georgiades is out of the side. Grimes can take Marshall and Balta can take Dixon If he is sent back or we can bring in Miller for one game. Mcauliffe, Clarke and Briwn all had very impressive VFL games, I’d bring in Clarke over Mcauliffe as we already have Dow, Hopper, Taranto, in the side and I’d like to see more Bolton, Baker, Martin on ball time but Mcauliffe could easily come into the side instead. We can actually hold up pretty well despite the injuries.

In: Brown, Clarke, Miller/Lefau (depending on Balta)
Out: Prestia, Young, Gibcus
Sub: Mansell

View attachment 1928100
Yeah I agree I think Clarke should come in for shais spot in the fwd line and shai takes prestias spot as mid/half fwd

Still heading home from the game. Much, much better effort.

What the hell happened to Carlton?? Are they already at their peak?? Where was the monster demolition job? Huge handout from the umps to boot and they barely win. Lucky they didn't face the Sun's this week instead of us eh??

Glad we took the points but all things considered you guys deserved the win
I hate that expression. No, we didn't deserve to win, because we didn't win. Too many dumb mistakes. We had our chances and blew it. We got what we deserved.

Think I'm done with AFL this year, might just watch our VFL games.
No one cares, Richmond won't even ask the AFL questions on why we give away frees but never get those same calls back or why we always have a negative differential every damn week.
Commentators tell us every free kick we give is there and the ones we do somehow get are soft.
It's an utter joke, so from now on I won't spend time watching any games, might even deliberately watch NRL games to piss the AFL off.

Back