Autopsy Roast/Toast R1 vs Carlton & Changes for R2 vs Port

BOG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good effort from the tiger's player's, id be very proud as a Richmond supporter. Reading some of the replies here from Richmond fans though, very disappointed. It's no wonder we call you guys the punt road ferals. Sore losers to the max. Be proud of your teams efforts and stop looking for excuses, absolute Shame.
IMG_2562.gif

Very good effort from the tiger's player's, id be very proud as a Richmond supporter. Reading some of the replies here from Richmond fans though, very disappointed. It's no wonder we call you guys the punt road ferals. Sore losers to the max. Be proud of your teams efforts and stop looking for excuses, absolute Shame.
* off then

Easy for you to say after a win & your team is very well looked after.

That was a great effort guys, could've gotten the points there, had three players go down (2 key defenders and a meatball) and still fought till the end.
Something to work on.
I'd rather Baker someplace else other than forward.
Lunch was amazing considering how much time he has been out.
Some plus points.
Bolton needs to hit the next level and get some consistency inn his game.

IMG_3041.gif

bartel "Richmond gave away
sloppy frees at the start of the last quarter with the in the back to owies and 50 metre penalty against baker"
🤣🤣🤣
Bartel towing the company line

Love him or hate him Sammy Newman used to call it as it is but was subsequently sacked because he didn’t follow the CFL narrative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are proud fought it out till the end with 3 players down. And that last qtr the umpires did influence the game surely if you're not to biased you would acknowledge that.

You talk about sore losers your supporters carried on for every umpiring decision like you ere entitled, isn't any wonder your mob is known in the wider football community as the scum. Booing lynch which he clearly was pushed in the back by dekoning.

At the end of the day we are on our board and you have the audacity to question how we post GTFO

Oh by the way, i like it Punt Road Ferals

Collingwood = The Filth
Carlton = The Scum
Essendon - EssenDUMB
Richmond - Punt Road Ferals :thumbsu: I know which moniker id take.

Last edited:
Ins:
McAuliffe for Prestia. Miller for Young. Trezise for Gibcus (better all round player than Brown I think).

Maybe outs:
MRJ for Cumberland. MRJ chases the ball like a kelpie and doesn't often catch it. Cumberland impacts contests and was good defensively.

Mansell. Just don't see what he offers. 6 disposals, 1 tackle, rinse and repeat from last year. Clarke is far better player and would get those stats easily. Sonsie also a maybe, but needs a game or two perhaps.
Cumberland😂😂😂😂😂 you seem obsessed Mate. No chance he replaces MJR

Nank easily our No 1 ruck. Hopper was our best mid, played a good game. But that needs to be the standard
Could see Hopper gaining more and more confidence as the game went on. Can expect him to be in and under getting a lot more contested ball, I reckon

Pea hearts?
Obviously you only saw the end result.
Watch the replay.
3 players down 5 day break
Pea heart.pffftttt
Agree…nothing pea hearted about our effort last night

Boys were spent…left everything on the field…they were hurting

Very proud of their effort

I said this 5 years ago and compared him to Peter matera type impact player back then
It makes complete sense. I don't understand why we're not doing it. Dan wpuld be the prototype current day wingman. Pace, endurance, skill, gets plenty of the ball, decent in the air, can push back to defend, can kick goals AND we have Baker treading water up forward who can step right into his role.

I beg of you Yze. Try it out.

Back