Autopsy Roast & Toast R18 vs Brisbane & Changes for R19 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond back in the hunt for finals… after rule changes, biased umpires and making us play home games away, it’s time roll out plan D: infect the country with Covid to force the cancellation of the season. AFL house more evil than Mordor
Classic Post, made me laugh hard

Robinson went out of his way to collect Dusty in some way, shape or form.
Reap what you sow.
I don’t think he did mate watch it again, , dusty got poss, turned to brace himsejf for contact , at that point Robinson atttempted to tackle not bump , think a stray elbow was wedged between bodies that did the damage

Last edited:

BT's words of wisdom after Dusty announcement: "They've had a great run with injury and it's really catching up with them now. " What a salty f@#$king prick.

Short memory,we won it last year with injuries galore.

I don’t think he did mate watch it again, , dusty got poss, turned to brave himsejf for contact , at that point Robinson atttempted to tackle not bump , think a stray elbow was wedged between bodies that did the damage
Nothing should really happen to Robinson but if the AFL fines or tries to suspend one of our players for a Dangerous tackle from last night then I hope the club will go nuts at the AFL. Considering that a lot of the suspensions that they have done in the past have always been based around "the potential to cause harm". Well then Robinsons actions didn't have the potential, they did cause serious harm.

Didn't watch the game, unfortunately.

I'd written us off. every time I do that we win it. So good work Dr T :drunk:

Great win, but appalling news about Dusty. Hope he's OK over time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think he did mate watch it again, , dusty got poss, turned to brave himsejf for contact , at that point Robinson atttempted to tackle not bump , think a stray elbow was wedged between bodies that did the damage
Only Mitch Robinson would run in like a bull at a gate towards a full throttled Dustin Martin and not attempt to slow down or brace himself. Took the hit flush up the middle and was so lucky he was not the one that was injured. Reckless, dumb. Not at all blaming him for the injury, that is just bad luck, but what was he thinking, 'here's a chance to tackle Dusty'. If he hit Dusty accidently head high what then.

Lions board crapping about their injuries.
other than hipwood and adams and perhaps Gardiner who plays a role, the rest are spuds.

And the overrated Raynor. They should just stick to rugby, clueless campaigners.

We have 8 out and lost Dusty and Macca during the game and still beat them by 20.

Prestia
Edwards
Vlustuin
Houli
Balta
Broad
CCJ

Would love to see Jack Ross given first crack; thought he should heaps after coming on and it's pretty much on-ball or nothing with him.
Reckon he will rise t the challenge.
Caddy covers both midfield and deep forward just like Dusty.
Ross decent big body in the mid but totally unproven deep forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back