Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & Changes for Adelaide

Best Players vs Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Houli didn't get near it in the first and last quarter and they were the only quarters that we were acceptable. Seriously think he has been average this season despite a career high in disposals which is more or less a consequence of being able to play on from the goal square.
Houli has been average this season? OK now we are exaggerating.

B-grade side this season.

Prestia was putrid, turnover after turnover.
Something was off at the stoppages. Soldo was a liability.
Garthwaite oh no no no.

Grimes gallant, McIntosh fantastic early.
Higgins, Rioli, Graham, Townsend - why?

Lynch played the same as he did in every game. I do not understand why he does not relief ruck at centre square.

About Geelong, Dangerfield omg! Ablett's deal with the devil is something to be remarked about. Our record against Ablett-led teams is like 1-20 or something.
He is not a relief ruck because it can cause a PCL injury eg. Jack

Been a big Lynch defender all year but he was down right horrible tonight.

Delivery wasn’t perfect, but it’s the same delivery Jack has put up with his whole career.

I want to see Lynch more aggressive at the ball. Seems a bit timid.

Play him up the ground just to help him get a touch and see what he can do!!!

Umpires were good but I blame the ground, if only it was played at Marvel then you would have won.

Use your proper account dumb *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I'm sure one of you campaigners killed a Chinaman and I suppose 2017 makes it worth it but you could have at least made us lose by 1 point every now and then.

I'm aggravated about what should be a year of contending has been trashed by injuries. That really ******* shits me the most.

Having said that, if we resign to finishing 4-8 we have finals to look forward to and with players back we will contend again.

We are blooding kids and this is all you can hope for with the injuries we have.

Need the bye. Kids are stuffed.
Well said Harry and some players aren’t good enough. Soldo Butler Townsend and Castagna won’t get any better.
Baker imo was our best midfielder and his game will go unnoticed considering how we got bullied. The bye can’t come quick enough for us.

FMD Soldo is outrageously bad by the way. He is like a ruckman from the 80s. Good hit outs but a liability in the air and around the ground.

Swear to Christ Houli handballed it to him flat footed in the last and I lip read him saying “******* soldo”

And yet some in here think being a good tap ruck is the be all and end all.
We can’t get Nank back soon enough

Our last quarter was a good effort, full of running, team play and pressure...
Only took 3 Q's for the side to jell together and start playing well...
Suspect we have seen the best from Cotch...Dusty...Sheds...need some fresh new talent to come in and shoulder the load!
Looking forward to Ross returning...

Back