Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS, Rd 3 2019, & changes for Port

Best players vs GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really impressed and pleased for Sydney Stack.Its time to bring up some other guys from the 2s.
I would like to know how far RCD is from senior football as well as Naish.
Players like Butler Castagna Ellis Graham Mrakov and unfortunately Prestia simply give up the ball when they are anywhere near it.
Yesterday these blokes were either directly or indirectly responsible for GWS scoring goals or us not.
Butler and Castagna would not get a game at most other clubs as they don't do much at all.A couple of fleeting cameos is not enough not to mention a complete lack of skills and awareness so off to the 2s for you two.
People saying that Lynch would be a negative for the Tiges simply have * all clues about footy the bloke will have a major role going forward.

Time to bring in Bolton,Ross and Moore for me few seniors had there chances.Ellis like a cat how many he's had.Markov not up to it and George and Butler need a spell.Graham another needs to lift his game.Maintain that our senior players letting the team down.

Time to bring in Bolton,Ross and Moore for me few seniors had there chances.Ellis like a cat how many he's had.Markov not up to it and George and Butler need a spell.Graham another needs to lift his game.Maintain that our senior players letting the team down.
Not that I disagree but also losing Martin Cotchin and short it's not exactly like we have anyone else to bring in, baker and Bolton maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elephant in the room is Martins contract. Picture that happening in your workplace. Someone bending over your boss to be the highest paid employee by far and putting in that sort of s**t effort. As a fellow employee I would be pissed that's for sure. This s**t can spread throughout the team.

Won us a flag but unless he turns it around and plays to the value of his contract we've ****ed up big time going forward imo.

This season could actually be a blessing in disguise.
We get a good draft pick and are forced to see what some of our kids can do and get some games into them.
Geelong missed finals a few years back and have bounced back.

We get a good draft pick and are forced to see what some of our kids can do and get some games into them.
I don't see us bottoming out from here, if we can do what Sydney/Geelong have been able to do and rebuild through midtable performances, even just for a season, that'd be great.

Dimma and co need to be courageous and take the opportunity to blood the younger kids and see what they are capable of. Not only that but they also need to realise that credits in the bank from the 2017 premiership no longer have any value, if they did Townsend would still be running around in the 22. At the moment it appears as though those that were part of the flag get more of an opportunity to find form than those who weren't

Elephant in the room is Martins contract. Picture that happening in your workplace. Someone bending over your boss to be the highest paid employee by far and putting in that sort of s**t effort. As a fellow employee I would be pissed that's for sure. This s**t can spread throughout the team.

Won us a flag but unless he turns it around and plays to the value of his contract we've ****** up big time going forward imo.

I don't think he is doing it on purpose dude.

Geelol bounced back cos whately and hocking changed the rules to suit them lol

Really think Garth needs a good for or five weeks in the 2s
To get his match fitness up
Think he is definitely in our best team but not right now
Bring him back in about round 7-9
For the next 4 weeks while jack is out
They need to keep Noah at chb
Let him have a good go at it ,
The good thing about Noah and Garth is they both
Can play various positions, will be very interesting
To see exactly where they end up in the year's to come

Having Grimes back in next week will be good for Garth and Noah. Apparently Broad injury also need them both

How is Ben Miller coming along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really happy with Stack debut. Clean. A great kick and attacks the pill hard. George, Ellis just cant hit a target by hand or foot, and stymies any scoreboard pressure. Butler just cant get involved and needs a rest too.

Out Dusty, Cotch, Short, Ellis, George, Butler.
In Grimes, Caddy, Bolton, Houli, Baker.

With broad out George and butler are not going to get dumped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back