Player Watch #6 Robbie Tarrant - Retiring effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

I said all along we made a huge mistake with him only cause of his age. But he has been great and ball use is so far superior than most in the squad. Yeah, he has goals scored on him who wouldn't the way we have been folding around the ground. He's yet to play with the other 2 main defenders in Grimes and Vlas as I'm sure we will see a big difference.

I recon he’ll play against geelong and a few other teams where they want him to play on the big boys - will probably mean soldo falls out for balance and Balta plays as more of a utility / chip out ruckman

Was a pretty strong decision by the club not to bring him back in their week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke is constantly swinging from zero to hero. Still not sure where he's at really.

There may be tougher teams to face but he moved well and looked good tonight I thought. Kept Wright scoreless. Encouraging performance. Intriguing to see how the club goes about replacing lynch next week. I am guessing Stack, Parker, Mansell, a smaller option like that as there doesn’t appear to be an AFL ready key forward.

There may be tougher teams to face but he moved well and looked good tonight I thought. Kept Wright scoreless. Encouraging performance. Intriguing to see how the club goes about replacing lynch next week. I am guessing Stack, Parker, Mansell, a smaller option like that as there doesn’t appear to be an AFL ready key forward.
Hoping we play Cumbo in that lead up Caddy-style role he plays so well. It's 2017 time!

Obviously plenty of punters don't hold him near and dear yet. Was BOG tonight, 2m Peter is averaging 3 goals a game and made him look putrid. His fisted spoils are so phenomenal they belong on p@rn sites. That GOAL he kicked was amazing. Will be invaluable against the gorillas all year allowing Gibcus and Balta to take lesser opponents. What a brilliant pickup. Guaranteed when we make finals this bloke will be chomping at the bit. Fu@&en great pickup.

I've been a critic and probably still am not convinced he's best 22 when Balta is back, but credit where it's due he completely destroyed 2m Peter last night and blanketed him out of the game.
Think that’s fair, obviously he won’t be a key member of our team for the future, and in a perfect world he doesn’t play but bloody hell
If he is the type of player we have as depth it will go a long way to ensure we are competitive this year

He had a couple of bad quarters against Tex and Max King but given the lack of pressure from the midfield he was up against it.

Had been solid all year, takes time to get used to a new team and system best part is Gibcus Biggy and Miller and getting taught on the run from a very experienced key position back and with the retirement of Astbury it was a smart move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back