Review Round 11 = Fremantle 75-75 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to be clear I don’t think the fix was in. I do think though, like they routinely do whenever something becomes the vogue with the umpiring fraternity; that they were particularly harsh on it and went out with an intention front of mind to pay it.

Also MadMundy you’re a guest on our board. Feel free to share what you found so funny about the post?
I also want to be clear.....I think the fix was in! ;) Those last 7 mins were too perfect for Freo.

it's time to bring in Freddy and AJ, enough with crap, we need height next week
I don't think AJ has shown that he deserves an AFL game, but if Mihochek joins Cox on the side lines, both AJ and Kreuger could be included next week. Steen and Begg are out for the season. Cameron looked like being the only available 2024 ruckman when Cox inelegantly collapsed on his leg.

I don't think AJ has shown that he deserves an AFL game, but if Mihochek joins Cox on the side lines, both AJ and Kreuger could be included next week. Steen and Begg are out for the season. Cameron looked like being the only available 2024 ruckman when he inelegantly collapsed on his leg.
I think Mihocek done his hammy again so I hope we go with the extra height

I don't think AJ has shown that he deserves an AFL game, but if Mihochek joins Cox on the side lines, both AJ and Kreuger could be included next week. Steen and Begg are out for the season. Cameron looked like being the only available 2024 ruckman when he inelegantly collapsed on his leg.
And Freddy deserves a game? Please stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the dying stages It looked like Sidebottom was free running towards 50.

Daicos looked that way but didn't kick it to him...

Nicholls cracked it with Sidebottom for not throwing ball to him when it was on the ground earlier in the game. Sooked up big time rolling his eyes like a petulant princess. The free kick was a follow up from his earlier sooking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What do you mean?
What has Freddy done in the last 2 months to get a game?
You continue to say he is the answer to our forward woes.

Even before this he has done nothing.
AJ arguably is the better choice.

I reckon the umpires were worded up during the week about our clock management. The free at the end, combined with the two fifties for not returning the ball fast enough reeked of an agenda. You see this overcorrection bullshit all the time from the umpires. Outside of those, I thought the game was reasonably officiated, but obviously those decisions are influential enough.

In the end, we still should’ve executed, but that was a bewildering decision.

Onwards to next week, percentage important again so we need to start putting sides to the sword and not giving them opportunities.

Going to be an incredibly hard game next week, way worse than tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back