Unofficial Preview Round 11: Pies v North Melbourne, Marvel. 28 May, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good it is when we are debating if Adams should be in the side of not

That goes to show how good we are going when we talk about him rather than Bianco or Chugg like last year
Much like Ginni and debating whether McStay gets a game when fit. Great debates to be having opposed to which VFL player can cover our 17 injuries like normal

Last edited:
They're a very good side, the Lions. Whether they'll be able to do it in Melbourne remains to be seen, but they are red hot.
They’ll lose against Adelaide. They can’t handle any decent teams away from their fortress at the Gabba.

Much like Giini and debating whether McStay gets a game when fit. Great debates to be having opposed to which VFL player can cover our 17 injuries like normal
Its best debate to have. Typical of boards in the premiership window

Many more to come when Howe and Lipinski are fit

Hopefully everyone keeps kind

They've been doing that for most of this year, I think.

Pity Carlton don't do that, or if they do, it wasn't taken up or offered to the opposition, as we could have had more than 80,000 turn up at the match on Sunday...😆
I’ve only just seen it for this match. Maybe a Marvel home game thing.

As for Carlton, maybe most members would trade games from now on and barely have any supporters go watch 🤣

As for Carlton, maybe most members would trade games from now on and barely have any supporters go watch 🤣
I've received emails from the club with this offer for matches at the G this year.

Only problem for Carlton members is many of them may have already destroyed & cancelled their membership altogether..😆

I really can’t see us losing this game.Even if we play badly,which is always possible,you’d still think we would over run them in the last quarter like we did last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams out hopefully
I wouldn't put hopefully. He's a good on-field leader.

But I think we all might have to get used to the idea of players who were once locks being held

Will Hoskin-Elliott isn't sitting at first drop, either. Since pulling on the boots myself, I have noticed that he is a silent contributor to our success. Do not underrate the hyphen. He may not crash into you like McCreery, but he will punish you covertly.

Been operating all year for our home games only.
I tried to for ANZAC day…but didn’t work.
I then used it twice…but on both occasions my seat was not resold, so no credits apply.
So far 3 attempts…no result or credit.
Seems like a bust.

It’s hard to make changes when you’re winning.
Although, observing Adams is a bit out of touch lately. Elliott has lost a yard of pace, and seems to be a bit fumbly, down on confidence if seems. Crisp down on his output this year.

Whipping boy WHE has been great lately, and Markov continues to impress.

Hard to see where McStay, Lipinski, McInnes, Frampton and Howe can squeeze in to the line up.
Good problems to have…

Been operating all year for our home games only.
I tried to for ANZAC day…but didn’t work.
I then used it twice…but on both occasions my seat was not resold, so no credits apply.
So far 3 attempts…no result or credit.
Seems like a bust.
Then you turn up to a game and realise can’t get in coz they’ve been sold 🤣

Odd Anzac Day didn’t sell though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back