Game Day Round 12 2019: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to join in the Lynch bashing.

Just watch him you can see his confidence is already on a thread.

He’s not fit and he definitely came back too early, we probably should have given him until about Round 3 or 4.

I’m so worried what this is doing to his confidence.

All forwards (actually all AFL players) need that confidence.

I’m hoping he can have a big game some time soon because if anyone needs it it’s him.

However he’s not the Lone Ranger out there, we have a lot of players out of form and low on confidence.

We really need to start getting some players back from injury and we need some small things to start going our way.
Good summation look at it positively if u can we have probably 10 players with less than 50 games so we Reilly’s still struggle at times

we dont have any pressure anymore. it died half way through 2018

This.

The umps haven't helped but the work rate just isn't there either.

The tiges famous press is not performing.

Some of the small forwards need a bad rev.

Inside 50's

Richmond: 30
Geelong: 22

Check out the numbers & DE% for Rioli, Butler, Townsend, Higgins, Caddy:

1559906445081.png

A game of momentums. We had our chances and cocked most of them up. Geelong had theirs and nailed them all.

I don't think umpires are corrupt, but * me they make the game frustrating.
Prestia had no prior and dropped the ball - free kick. You never ever see that paid.
Taking the legs out on Vlastuin was just a terrible non-decision.

6 months in, Lynch off no preseason. I think we can all say definitively, waste of money and worst player ever

Baker, Butler, Rioli making Bolton look good. Can’t have them and Higgins all playing against good teams unless a couple of them at least can be effective as Midfielders

Can the Towno lovers remind me what he does?
It’s just Townsend’s first game at AFL level in a really long time. From memory though he was a really good marking target for us. A good set shot too.

Yeah I disagreed with Bolton’s omission. Think that he has talent and that we need to persist with him because some of our small forwards ain’t it right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back