Game Day Round 13, 2020: Port Adelaide Power v Hawthorn, 4.35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want em to bring it home but either way I really like what I am seeing - taking the game on and having a real crack

Frost has been a good pick up and Hartley holding his own also - CJ coming along nicely

go hawkers

Awesome stuff Hawks. You’re certainly beating Port but have a losing battle against the umps. Go Hawks. Big last quarter. Loving the new kids.

Cousins! he's been unreal. This has been the most one sided umpiring I have ever witnessed. that throw free kick was actually Mcevoys, and that Day mark. Geezus. Loving the youth

I don’t go for the conspiracy against Hawthorn, but these umpires have just been ******* inept at knowing basic rules.

The best thing about this game is that the young players are taking ownership for the team performance. They’re making the moves themselves and not worrying about “getting in the way” of the absent senior players.

This, extremely evident especially with guys like cousins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our best performance all year regardless of result I think.

Absolutely outstanding effort, playing for the jumper and taking no s**t.

Well done boys, finish strong.

Whatever happens from here I’m happy.

All of the blokes who came in this week have had a go and put their hand up for next week.
Even Howe who has crashed and bashed without many disposals.

Cousins finding plenty of space for a ‘slow bloke’

aa944f213a4cb8e5ba89dbfbaf9a99de.jpg

Not bad DE either

I don’t go for the conspiracy against Hawthorn, but these umpires have just been ******* inept at knowing basic rules.

So surprised at how little the commentators know too. Did you noticed how Brown was so disgraced at that Howe shepherd on the man on the mark AFTER play on had been called? Not only that but Riewoldt agreed with him.
Actually so hard to listen to

Cousins having a good game. Showing poise apart from one shanked kick and even breaking some lines. Needs to play the rest of the year.

Jiath is all over the place but athletic and exciting so he's got to stay in.

Glass and Hanrahan have shown glimpses. Frustrating - they've got the tools but inconsistent. Glass has more potential than Nash.

Hartley has looked very solid.

Day is playing like a veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back