Preview Round 14, 2019: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 22nd June, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Hannebery Paton Webster

Out: armitage newnes Marsh

B: McKenzie brown Webster
Hb: savage battle Wilkie
C: billings Dunstan Hannebery
Hf: Parker Bruce Sinclair
F: Kent membrey acres
Foll: Marshall Ross Gresham
Int: white Clark Paton hind

In: Carlisle, Hanneberry & Paton
Out: Marsh, Armo & White

White I assume is injured/sore. The other two dropped.
I reckon Carlisle gets 1 more at sandy, Paton was good from what i saw but i did lose interest after King went off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happens this week we need to strengthen the team against the Lions , we need Carlisle playing even if he only supplies another marking target up forward.
Paton seemed to be in good form so I would bring him in and if they feel Hannebery can run out a game he has to come in.

Whatever happens this week we need to strengthen the team against the Lions , we need Carlisle playing even if he only supplies another marking target up forward.
Paton seemed to be in good form so I would bring him in and if they feel Hannebery can run out a game he has to come in.
Playing players that are not ready never works

What White did

Hopefully not....we don’t want another player close to goal who can’t kick goals!
( sorry Whitey, I know you were injured.)

With a win next week, we could be equal 6th spot coming into round 15

Safe to say the competition is in terrible shape
It would be one of the most staggering propositions.. a team that hasn’t scored 100 points in 18 games. Looked like a bottom 2 side in patches, a mountain of injuries and could sit just out of the 8 with percentage.

kick a goal , and maybe get a few Dim Sims you pass over the fence to him - need a marking target , he has kicked a 8 goal bag before and we need a good target down there , our small forwards are not doing the job.
Not sure he even plays but I reckon it’s tough to put him in a position that he hardly plays first up after a long injury lay off especially as he didn’t touch it up forward today. Not his fault but did very well as the loose down back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back