Round 15: Geelong v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Give him a few games off if he needs it, it doesnt matter

Only reason I'd not want him rested is that you have the hawks and bullies coming up. Though I still think you can win those without ablett, maybe not if Ling is also out.

The F**k is Walls crapping on about, so what Fev was having a chat to Milne after the game, f**kin get over it you old shit.

Geelong are your typical vic team can't handle getting some of what they give .Soloman's was a cheap shot and should get 2-3 weeks, ablett is a little girl can't sand up for him self needs his big browvers to stand up for him.

Geelong are your typical vic team can't handle getting some of what they give .Soloman's was a cheap shot and should get 2-3 weeks, ablett is a little girl can't sand up for him self needs his big browvers to stand up for him.

Maybe Geelong focus on playing football a bit more hence why they are up 33points? Though I tend to agree, Ablett should just give a bump or two back.

Shit...he's gone for at least 6. That is unbelievable, the AFL has to set a standard.

Walls was giving Freo a spray for about 2 minutes after the incident.

Thats as deliberate as you will ever see, Ling could and should press charges for assault. Hes lucky if he doesnt have a broken jaw. If anythings ever deserving of 10+ weeks, this is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be more than a month!

I cant see him playing again this year.
Seen the incident now and expect him to get 5 weeks. No way was that on the same level as Hall's incident. Has been exaggerated I feel. Cowardly thing to do though. Solomon hasn't changed one bit since he left Essendon.

Thats as deliberate as you will ever see, Ling could and should press charges for assault. Hes lucky if he doesnt have a broken jaw. If anythings ever deserving of 10+ weeks, this is it.
Don't go over the top. People were saying Hall should be banned for the season etc. knowing full well it is rubbish. 10 weeks? Are you joking. Be realistic. He will get 5-6 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back